Buttons on the steering wheel

Reaction score
Hi, Im sure you all know except for me! lol but what do the buttons on the steering wheel operate? I've had a 182 cup pack and now a trophy but never thought to found out until now!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
the plus and minus change the speed - plus for more , minus for less. the R sets the speed the O cancels it.

The first thing though is to switch the system on - on the right hand side, near the light adjusters you'll see a rocker switch - clicking this will engage either the CC or the speed limiter.

The CC is the green one on the dash
the SL is the orange one.

Reaction score
phillip.stephen said:
My buttons on the steering wheel dont work.. Do you have to take the steering wheel off to replace them?
phillip

Mine don't either! :cry:

Reaction score
dayc said:
phillip.stephen said:
My buttons on the steering wheel dont work.. Do you have to take the steering wheel off to replace them?
phillip

Mine don't either! :cry:

Don't wish to be pointing out the obvious, but you have selected the appropriate setting on the rocker switch beside the traction control first haven't you?

Reaction score
Close....

Ford-Focus-RS-Concept.jpg

Arrived Wednesday - has gadgets galore, but no cc.

Reaction score
A thick slice of Essex has just arrived in Dorset..... i like them, more so in the flesh and the AG is a mega head-turner!

Reaction score
They're 10 a penny here in sunny essex... two green ones in my gf's road alone!!!

They have grown on me a great deal though. Hope you enjoy it JTB and please bring it to a meet one day! :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
quik5i1ver said:
They're 10 a penny here in sunny essex... two green ones in my gf's road alone!!!

They have grown on me a great deal though. Hope you enjoy it JTB and please bring it to a meet one day! :D

Saw 3 in a day the other day and didnt even leave Dunmow