Reaction score
Unfortunately some delightful person in a black car has scraped the bottom left hand side of my front bumper, now I’ve cleaned/treated the area but Its still significant enough to require a res-pray/blow over which leads me to my following questions:

Can anyone recommend a bodyshop in either the Berkshire or Kent area (I’m in Windsor during the week and Tunbridge Wells some weekends) I have looked at the mobile services such as chips away and some of there testimonials looked impressive?

A rough idea of cost for the work?, happy to pay good money to make it perfect again.

And finally has anyone had a full front end re-spray on the Trophy? Even with Permaguard I have a couple of very small chips, should I take this opportunity to have the car made 100%?

Kind regards
R2TR

Reaction score
Could it not be made good again using touch up paint, wet sanding & machining?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
If you were able to post up a pic i'm sure there'll be someone on here who will be able to advise.

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I'll try and post a picture of the area at the weekend.

R2TR

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
some little bastard has keyed'd mine today.. (swear)

only one panel has been done but it's right pissed me off, i wish, just wish that i'd caught them in the act.....aaarrggg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That is such a sh*t, it's one of the reasons why i got this for work (looking a little better now after some tlc)

Attachments

• DSC00040.JPG
    DSC00040.JPG
    292.6 KB · Views: 209
Reaction score
Trophy No.
LOL Is 4/5 miles to work so 307 is never warmed and uses loads of fuel, recon it was costing me £100 a month in petrol and parking, this uses about £20 and i can leave it anywhere without worrying.
It's got character beginning to quite like it :)

Reaction score
Cue said:
some little badger has keyed'd mine today.. (swear)

only one panel has been done but it's right pissed me off, i wish, just wish that i'd caught them in the act.....aaarrggg

Feel for you Cue, I can only imagine my actions if I ever caught someone near mine.

R2TR

Reaction score
hoolio said:
LOL Is 4/5 miles to work so 307 is never warmed and uses loads of fuel, recon it was costing me £100 a month in petrol and parking, this uses about £20 and i can leave it anywhere without worrying.
It's got character beginning to quite like it :)

I’m inclined to do the same again Hoolio, my work is a similar distance. I have owned something ‘cheap’ in the past, but in the end I end up getting emotionally attached to even the run around and end up making it mint thus defeating the object.

R2TR