Bumper Scratch

Reaction score
unfortunately i bumped the car into my girlfriends house, dont laugh as i know how pathetic that sounds.

does anyone know where a new bumper for my trophy can be found and roughly what price i am looking at to get it put on?

also my horn is very tempremental and only works when it wants to. any thoughts on this? its almost like the connector gets stuck when its pressed in and takes a day to release if that makes sense.

best wishes.

mike.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Are you talking second hand? The chances of finding one are minimal really so I'd be taking it to a paintshop as repair is probably the cheapest option.

Reaction score
i had thought of taking it to a body and paint shop but didnt know if buyin one would be cheaper.

thanks for the reply.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
No it really won't, you are talking several hundred and even then you will need to get it sprayed up.

Reaction score
its the front bumper. i need it sorting, the car looks so ugly at the moment. please help!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
What more help do you require, I can try to find the exact quote I got for mine but it seems pretty pointless as it was a lot and until you get some kind of quote for repair you have nothing to compare it against.