Reaction score
I use Jaybee Motors in Bodicote (Bought it from there and my mate Ian is one of their salesman and his Dad runs the service dept so I get mates' rates to an extent), and I believe they use Carbody and recommend them, to let you know...

Eek @ £500! Hope you manage to get it for a bit less!

Reaction score
Noodle999 said:
I use Jaybee Motors in Bodicote (Bought it from there and my mate Ian is one of their salesman and his Dad runs the service dept so I get mates' rates to an extent), and I believe they use Carbody and recommend them, to let you know...

Eek @ £500! Hope you manage to get it for a bit less!

Likewise, Amie my GF bought her car from Jaybee and it was them that put her in touch with Carbody... i hear they are highly recommended but as you say... EEEEEK at the price. Hope you get it sorted out fella.

I know the other quote seems reasonable but i'm guessing that Carbody will be doing more than just spraying the bumper - i.e. they'll be blending into wings and bonnet perhaps? I would have thought you'll see the difference in colour otherwise if they only spray the bumper

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks people, when i said i would be going else where i wasn't being serious, as i walked into reception one of the senior guys there recognised me, he used to work for a body shop in wallingford that were an authorised rolls Royce body shop so I'm fairly certain the work will be to a high standard. I was expecting a quote of about £350 for the bumper so £441+vat was abit of a shock but having said that the rest of the quote was very reasonable and like i said i'm sure it will be good.

Also went to Jaybee to try and get a paint defect sorted out under warranty, will let you know how that goes.

Reaction score
Streetfighter said:
£500 :shock: Just nearly fell off my chair!!

:shock:

Sorry to hear about the accident mate.

Something I always do is start the car with my foot on the clutch.
Not only will it help it situations like this, but takes some strain of when starting the car.

Hope you get it rectified quickly :wink:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Eeeeee, just got the call, car is ready and looking beautiful again. Picking it up later, can't wait after having to drive around all week in a 1.2 fiesta :shock:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Oh yes, didn't need much of an excuse to take a few detours on the way home tho amost lost it carrying too much speed into a corner that had been concreted :shock: , what's that all about? They look to have done a great job will have a proper look later although i noticed they've changed one of my silvervisions for some orange thing :roll:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Only a crappy phone pic as i gave the digital to the ex, but 307 looking fantastic again :)

Attachments

• DSC00030.JPG
    DSC00030.JPG
    254.5 KB · Views: 415
Reaction score
Trophy No.
rube79 said:
as good as new (tupw)

Thanks guys, someone did actually ask me if it was new :) Still needed a good few hours work on it on when i got it back though.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
Shabba said:
No more leaving her in gear now when parked :wink:

as my memory is fecked - what happened? I always leave mine in gear :?

That's the thing i don't, i don't think i have ever left a car in gear and as i normally let the car warm for a couple of minutes i generally just reach in and start it up so i was not even in the car to jab the breaks as it leapt into a post :cry: Didn't realise at the time that it had also hit me, nice bruises.