BTB Cat-Back Exhaust System + Decat

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Right guys,

Really don't want to do this, but up for sale is my BTB Cat-Back Exhaust System.

There weren't very many of these made, and they rarely come up for sale just like the Orbisoud's.

Incredibly easy to fit, quality is superb and fitment is spot on. Sound is incredible (not overly loud or raspy), and not too intrusive or boomy when cruising on motorway either. If you use it with the decat which is included, then it is a bit louder as you would expect and can become raspy (does sound awesome if you like a raspy sound). Alternatively you can just bolt it up to your standard cat.

For those of you who are familiar with a BTB or have read about them, you will know what a quality piece of kit this is. For those not familiar, do some research on these systems. I have been debating whether to sell it or not, since I know I probably won't get hold of another one again. These are apparently the only systems proven to give a performance gain on the 182. I normally don't take too much notice of such claims, but I will say the car really did seem to breathe better with this system, and coupled with the decat which was how I ran it, the top end definitely revved out cleaner without question.

Only reason for sale is that I have just fitted an Orbisoud to my car. Otherwise it would be staying with me.

The following is included in the sale (all shown in the pics):

BTB Cat-Back Exhaust System - in great condition as can be seen in the pics
Decat pipe - again in great condition
2 x Genuine Renault rear exhaust mounts - only 2 months old (can provide receipt from purchase)
Genuine Renault centre exhaust mount
2 x exhaust clamps (one for backbox to centre section, and a Genuine Renault clamp for the cat/decat to centre section which again is 2 months old)
Lambda sensor which was in perfect working order when it was on the car (I fitted a new one a couple of months back so this is a spare)

For the asking price, I will also include my Genuine Renault standard exhaust system which I advertised on ClioSport a while back, as I need the space. Link to original advert for the standard system: http://www.cliosport.net/threads/182-standard-genuine-cat-back-exhaust-system.774349/

Collection only for now, based in Portsmouth.

I will also be going to Origine RS at Goodwood this weekend, and am happy to bring it with me for anybody interested.

Asking price is £500, regardless of whether you take the standard system as well or not.

Standard system is available for £40 collected for anyone interested.

No offers. Comes with everything you need to fit. More than happy to just keep the system if it does not sell.

Regards

Ash

IMG_3227_zpsy76prpmd.jpg

IMG_3228_zpshprlhepu.jpg

IMG_3230_zpsswekoqkm.jpg

IMG_3231_zpscdweubx6.jpg

IMG_2745_zpsnutajsio.jpg

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I do have a video of this when fitted to my car with a decat (none without decat) which I can send if you have an iPhone or Whatsapp. Just PM me for my number.

Ash

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Provisionally sold pending a deposit and collection this weekend.

Ash.