Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I attended a meeting with the organisers of the French Car Show this weekend, as part of my duties with Cliosport. Was an excellent day, got to chat with the guys who organise it and along with representatives from other french car clubs, we went over what worked, and what didn't this year, and plans for improvements for next year.

As a bonus, the FCS organisers provided places on the trackday that was running there and a free lunch :D.

Here's a few pics that were taken by a photographer there on the day.
Visit his site here: http://public.fotki.com/robster/big_thunder__brunti/

IMG_6011-vi.jpg

IMG_6012-vi.jpg

IMG_6157-vi.jpg

IMG_6184-vi.jpg

IMG_6186-vi.jpg

IMG_6187-vi.jpg

IMG_6234-vi.jpg

IMG_6941-vi.jpg

IMG_6943-vi.jpg

IMG_7014-vi.jpg

IMG_7164-vi.jpg

IMG_7240-vi.jpg

:D

Reaction score
great quality pic's, like the last one the best out of all of them, but no 3 wheel action there! :shock:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah the track doesn't really give chance for much 3 wheel action. Most of the photos are taken in high speed 100+ mph corners where you're quite pleased all 4 wheels are on the ground to be honest :p

I suspect if the photographer had got down to the chicane there might have been the odd 3 wheel moment.

Reaction score
i sensed there was some high speed action going on there - the last picture shows some heavy breaking going on.

good action pictures nonetheless though!

Reaction score
Cracking photos. Gonna let me know where you got your safety harnesses from? Would set the car off nicely! 8)

Reaction score
Cracking photos. Gonna let me know where you got your safety harnesses from? Would set the car off nicely! 8)

Reaction score
Nik said:
I attended a meeting with the organisers of the French Car Show this weekend, as part of my duties with Cliosport

It's a tough life eh Nik? :wink:

Great photos! :D