Broken rail on passenger Recaro (part no. query)

Reaction score
Hello all,

My Recaros have always needed a bit of a whack to get the back down after they have been tipped forward to let someone in or out of th eback seats, but this morning I was trying to get the passenger seat back and when it finally went I realised that the seat is now loose on the rails and slides backwards and forwards as I accelerate and brake.

It looks like a tiny little spring catch thing is bust in the runner, anyone know if I can just buy that part or failing that the part number for the seat runners?

Thanks in advance,
Tyler

Reaction score
I'd personally try and go direct from Recaro for this part as this wont be available through Renault! Because otherwise it will be complete seat rails and that you need a mortgage for!

Reaction score
Okay, though I don't know where to start! Guess I'll get on their website.

Does anyone else have the same thing with getting their seats back into position after tilting? They are both proper sticky and need a good whack.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Look here first;

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=534

There are lots of tips as it seems to be a problem that we are all going to have to deal with at some point.

Recaro do have a UK site and if you do learn anything could you add it here.

Reaction score
that happened to me i went to Renault i no i shouldn't have but.... needed it done was like nearly 300 pound :(