Reaction score
Been discussed so often but im looking for some recent opinions of users.

So the question is. . .

Front Discs. Should you go for Brembo Max or High Carbon?

Cheers

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Never tried,. from what I have read on CS, HC tend to get the nod..

Reaction score
Hc max which are the grooved ones I think ,

I have them a much better option than the hc or standard discs .

Reaction score
My max are holding up nicely and must have been running for a minimum of 12k miles (probably more), with ds2500 pads. I went for grooved in the hope that they would disipate water better, having experienced some pretty scary moments on wet motorways with the OE setup, when I first owned the car. Obviously I haven't compared the max/HC, but I would go for max again; I still have plenty of life left in my pads.

Reaction score
My hc discs have lasted probably 40k, but I will try the Max next like quicksilver in the hope of clearing water faster. That said I would spend more on the pads than the discs.

Reaction score
Had plain and grooved brembo discs but unfortunately with different pads (DS2500 and RS2-4's) so can't give fair comparisson really.

All I can say is that new set I bought are max ones ;) look ebay, couple of shops on there with really good prices on the max discs

Reaction score
They are identical discs with the exception of the max having grooves (once the grooves go you're left with a HC disc). If you're going to use the car on track then get the max, otherwise the HC will save you some money

Reaction score
Thanks for all the updates guys. Good to get an idea of what other owners actually think.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
max are better but more pricey - the grooves are there to disburse pressure when braking hard so it aids your braking.