Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi all. Im after a pair of front Brembo HC discs, can anybody tell me the best place to get them from.? The ones on my car have worn down on the inside faces, as the pads have been binding, recently I though it was a wheel bearing issue, only to find binding DS 2500,s...:rolleyes:

Reaction score
I am after a pair too, Big Dave have you tried the guy on ebay? im rubbish with links but here is the item number 330700818935. these are the grooved ones. cant remember if the front disks are supposed to come with bearings? I know the rears are needed. can somebody confirm they do fit? im probably being just thick but when I filled out the car details says its not compatible, tho add suggests they do.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Those are they, what makes you think they are incorrect? I have a brand new set with Pagid blue ready to go on in the boot :) so I will check numbers later.

Bearings are not an integral part of the front discs btw.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi

I put some fronts on mine recently. See this thread:
http://www.cliotrophy.co.uk/forum/showthread.php/52387-Discs-and-pads

There are no bearings for the fronts.

I would try "G 172" over on the cliosport site. He is very helpful, will be able to supply them and answer any questions. Unfortunately he couldn't get stock in time for when I needed mine, so I ended up getting them from Ktec.

Reaction score
Those are they, what makes you think they are incorrect? I have a brand new set with Pagid blue ready to go on in the boot :) so I will check numbers later.

Bearings are not an integral part of the front discs btw.

thanks for the info jules, much appreciated. I think I entered the wrong details in the checking system provided

I am after a pair of pagid' too, are you able to disclose where you purchased them from? thanks In advance.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
thanks for the info jules, much appreciated. I think I entered the wrong details in the checking system provided

I am after a pair of pagid' too, are you able to disclose where you purchased them from? thanks In advance.

I actually got them as a special order from Euro car parts. This is their stock/part number 929770931. You will not find these on their web site, I would go into or call your local outlet and get a quote, if it's more than £200 then give me a shout and I will see what if I can do better, you won't get them much cheaper anywhere else I don't think.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mmmm, edit feature does not seem to be working. Anyway, get a quote and run it by me before committing.

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Update on this post.
I got some from G172 on cliosport.
Very good price and super fast delivery.
I got the Brembo Max grooved discs and a set of Mintex 1144 pads as im not looking at tracking the car.
So far alls well.....

Reaction score
Thanks very much for recommendations and for using me for your brakes , appreciate it :up:

To clarify, I can supply the Pagid "blues" RS4-2 and other pad options depending on use of your Trophy

cheers