Brand new Rear clio trophy shocks WANTED

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by kelvin12382003, Aug 1, 2018.

1. flebay

flebay

There different to trophy rears as there gas pressure which means the rods will always be fully extended however the ones pictured at CLM are not.

There no information from Renault to suggest that the trophy rear dampers are rated any differently to 182cup rears.
    Renault sport could of spec any damper rate they wanted for the 182cup/ trophy springs and chose what they did for good reason.

2. Philfree

Philfree

Very good point, we all missed it! I will tell this to CLM who seemed genuine in his answers. He may just have been had by his distributor. I wouldn't think that CLM would sell €300 a pair he would have bought €40 for a non trophy one, his distributor surely sold them at trophy specs price. At least I hope...

3. Titan

Titan

This is probably a stupid question but can the rear shocks not be refurbished like the fronts?

Or are they just not worth doing?

4. Cue

Cue

Trophy No.:
    274/500
    Mark fish does Koni's that are rated for the Trophy - been running them since '10 and have proved faultless, although theyr'e about due for replacement.

5. Cue

Cue

Trophy No.:
    274/500
    no - the rears are non serviceable