Brake fluid

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ok guys, i know there are loads of posts about this kinda of thing but i couldnt find any info on this. If i replace the brake fluid how much do I need? 1 Litre enough?

Thinking of getting the DS2500 and Brembo HC Discs but a bit concerned as I have done 18,000 miles since Feb and dont want to be going through discs pads like hot dinners and in the process ruining my wheels.

And have olpie oils got their new website up and running yet? Link?

All opiions appreciated, Pagids too expensive lol

Cheers Gazza

Reaction score
Gazza said:
Ok guys, i know there are loads of posts about this kinda of thing but i couldnt find any info on this. If i replace the brake fluid how much do I need? 1 Litre enough?

1 litre is more than enough. One 1/2 litre (16.9 fl oz) bottle of Motul will do the trick.
"Link?" = Lazy :p

Reaction score
Trophy No.
duffer987 said:
Gazza said:

1 litre is more than enough. One 1/2 litre (16.9 fl oz) bottle of Motul will do the trick.
"Link?" = Lazy :p

haha, im not that lazy guys

Thats the old website, well its the site I went to in the summer. In his offers he says he has a new site coming soon, thats all.

Cheers for info on the fluid. Anyone got any comments on pad selection?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Wasnt going to do the lines but that kit seems pretty good value. Cheapest I have found pads and discs for was 158.81 with free postage from A1 autocraft. Im sure the lines look nicer than yellow but do they make a difference?

Reaction score
g40steve said:
I got a kit from Yozzasport, lines ds2500 & discs.

I've also bought a kit from Yozzasport, but with the Pagid rs4-2 pads. Can anyone recommend which brake fluid would be best to use when I go to get it all fitted next week.... Thanks!!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
castrol response dot 4, if you go for a dot 5.1 makes sure you change it every 12 months - they can rot the lines but are very good if you are changing the fluid at regular intervals.