Reaction score
Hi all,

Noticed a big football outline on by boot yesterday. Wiped the mark off only to feel that it has made a small dent. The dent is very small and only noticeable in certain light or if you rub you hand over it.

I know its there though and its bugging the hell out of me. Whats the best way to get this taken out? Like I said its very small and has not marked the paintwork at all.

Cheap and effective suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Rich

Reaction score
Trophy No.
No boot is actually metal, thin metal but metal. Lose a lot of weight of it was plastic but I think its probably structural. I would have thought a small dent there would be childs play for any dent guy. £4-50 max.

Reaction score
Had a fella remove a small dent from my door where some kind person had swung theres onto it - £30 for 10mins work and no trace of ever being a dent

Reaction score
Sounds promising. Was that using the paintless dent removal technique? There are a couple of those places near me. I will give a couple a call and see what the damge to the wallet is going to be. Really don't want to pay more than 30 quid just for the sake of a tiny dent.

I supose this proves Clarksons comments when reviewing the Clio Cup...

"The boot feels like its made out of tracing paper... and thats because it is."

Reaction score
the old Citroen ZX boots were made of plastic...my mate reversed onto a scafolding pipe, it punched out a perfect hole... :D