Reaction score
Well done for creating this new site, all the best to all you Trophy owners :wink:

Reaction score
Hello, thanks for joining our new forum and especially for your pleasant comments :wink:

Reaction score
Don't mention it old boy, always nice to talk to a fellow enthusiast :?

Reaction score
Spoke to any of the Members yet...er NO not yet.....still only posted 7 hours ago :oops:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ha ha ha :p

Sorry Nick, been a bit of a mad day on here today, i couldn't keep track of all the replies i needed to make.

Welcome to the forum! :D

Day

Reaction score
La bienvenue au Trophée de Clio, vous espèrent trouvaille toute l'information utile quand vous venez pour ferrailler les willams et pour acheter la voiture que vous aspirez à :wink:

Joke btw!

Reaction score
Day said:
La bienvenue au Trophée de Clio, vous espèrent trouvaille toute l'information utile quand vous venez pour ferrailler les willams et pour acheter la voiture que vous aspirez à :wink:

Joke btw!
Pas mal pour un " Roast Beef "

Who translated this....Babel fish I presume :?: Merci monsieur pour vos comments...mais si je voudrais changer ma voiture...Ceci ne sera jamais une Clio trophy.....Je prefere la colueur bleue 8)

Reaction score
Salut! On est un peu impatient, non?!
Expliques-moi une chose: que fais-tu sur ce forum si tu n'acheteras jms une Trophy??! :wink:
D'autre part, tu peux tjs la faire repeindre en blue... mais bon, je crois qu'elles ont toutes ete vendues maintenant... et la mienne ne sera jms a vendre! :evil:
Bonne continuation.

Reaction score
LOL
Did the French bit go right over your head??! #-o

Yeah, red is more sporty... but all colours were great. I saw an orangy 182 in Tenerife a few weeks ago, very nice! It made me jealous 'cause it was nicer than my flame red 172.

Reaction score
Don't worry I wasn't saying anything interesting.
Just that he was impatient. And I asked him why he was on this forum if he had no intention to buy a Trophy. Also that he could always respray it in blue, although he was too late to buy one, and mine would never be for sale!

There you go, your first French lesson!!

Day

Reaction score
The Trophy has given the Williams boys something to worry about and they know it.

It's not uncommon for them to come across and post something negative then scuttle back to thier own forums.

Just ignore all the negative comments like the rest of us do :D

Welcome to the forum by the way :D
33=(trophysmall)

Reaction score
Ahhh at last someone welcomes me in this place! Thank you, Day.
It'd be interesting to see how many girls are out there in this 'boyz and their toyz' world!

Nick being a Frenchy is probably jealous not to be able to get a Trophy! He will be able to see mine soon in the Champagne region... :p

What's the 33 for?

Day

Reaction score
It's supposed to symbolise the dust being raised.

I'm trying to get down with all the kiddi3z but I don't know shizzle :oops: