Reaction score
I've got a yozza decat fitted, and for the last few weeks its been sounding abit rough; a fizzy blowing noise underneath the gear stick area. Only really happenens when the exhaust is under load, i.e in fith gear, going slow and foot to the floor.

Just had it serviced and they have adivised me on what i need to replace, only thing is i can't remember what they called it... Its the "connector" or "sleeve" thats fitted just after the manifold at the begining of the exhaust, (its got 2 or 3 springs on it apparently)

Just needed to know what to ask for and where to get it from, or, could it just need messing with?

Thanks lads.

Reaction score
From the manifold to cat/decat there is a sort of wire mesh gasket which is tapered, and the bolts which hold the cat/decat to the manifold look like they are spring loaded, no idea what they are called though?

Reaction score
Thats the one they come as a kit however i managed to get an aftermarket kit with everything and its an exact fit for £6 so worth looking round

Reaction score
pretty easy to do

Dont bother with the really cheap kits, they dont fit very well and the gasket is inferior quality. Renault are over priced, I use a kit from another OEM that is identical and reasonably priced

Reaction score
original equipment manufacturer

the "kit" consists of a wire ring gasket, 2 springs, 2 specific bolts, 2 nuts, 2 spring cups and 2 fibre washers. Last time i checked it was £46+vat from renault. I charge £25 inclusive, plus fitting