Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas what polish would be best to use on the red paint? I know that red has a bit of a bad reputation when it comes to fading and I really don't want that to happen. I've used the t-cut colour polish and turtle wax equivalent previously (on other cars) and I've also used Autoglym, I thought all three were pretty good! So can anyone recommend the best polish to use to keep my T 'redder than red!' :D

Reaction score
Very dependant on what finish you want and how you are applying it.

I personally use 3M polish on a Megs G220, althought I have no idea what the paint it like on the Trophy as I only picked mine up last night.

Your best bet pal is to go onto www.detailingworld.co.uk you will get alot of information on there.

A general guide would be:

Pre rinse (Hose or jet wash and snow foam)
Wash 2 bucket method
Clay
Wash 2bm
Polish
Wax/Sealant

Reaction score
If yours hasn't faded I'd consider something like Carlack68 Sealant which has got UV filters, that should help stop any future fading, then top off with a decent wax. I'm currently using Victoria Concours Wax and it gives a really good deep wet look and is lasting up well even with all the crap weather we've been having.

Reaction score
The best product I have ever used is Zymol HD clense. Apart from correcting the paint it gets rid of everything that causes the paint to dull.

Obviously you then need wax it, I'm currently using Zymol concours and it's in a different league of finish, protection and lasts longer than anything I have used! Not cheap but dam good!