Reaction score
I am looking to get an exhaust but was a bit put off by the look of most of the tailpipes.

I prefer ones that look like the standard exhaust rather than slash or jap-style.

Reaction score
Yes, however i didnt intend to spend that much on an exhaust however great it is.

The orbisoud is the ideal exhaust imo.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
You're absolutely right they are a lot of money but TBH i'm glad i forked out the extra i wouldn't have anything else now.

amm

Reaction score
Matt X2C said:
amm said:
cheers m8 have you got the road version or the race version ?

i thought the 182 version was only 1 version? It was the 172 exhaust that had 3 different versions!

they do :wink: if you ask yoz :wink: he can get any exhaust you want with in reason from his manufacturer they can make then quite 98db which is classed as a road exhaust or nosey race exhaust

amm

Reaction score
182joe said:
I am looking to get an exhaust but was a bit put off by the look of most of the tailpipes.

I prefer ones that look like the standard exhaust rather than slash or jap-style.

give andrew a call at yozzasport he can get most styels you whant done :wink: 07718 790098

Reaction score
hoolio said:
You're absolutely right they are a lot of money but TBH i'm glad i forked out the extra i wouldn't have anything else now.

Best addition i have made to the car imo.