S4M

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I love my Trophy but i find it lacks any kind of i dont know ( Va Va Voooom ) I want to get a Cat back system and was wondering what you guys suggested. At the moment im thinking miltek simply because ive had a system on my old fiesta ( manifold back ) and loved the quality and sound it made ....

Cheers guys , Pictures and soundclips / videos would be great

Sam

Reaction score
Trophy No.
You're dead right it does lack a certain something unless you want to keep it in the beans constantly :)
Orbisoud is king but you will pay a kings ransom for one, miltek is good as is the Janspeed.

This is a reminder that i must post up a vid of mine.

Reaction score
I got the Janspeed system, its well made and sounds nice when you give it some - you cant hear a peep out of it at idle though.

My mate has the Milltek on his 182 and it is also a well made piece of kit but is a bit louder than my Janspeed i think - sounds awesome :)

Reaction score
Had a Milltek fitted on Saturday - very happy with it.

Well made, sounds awesome and transforms the look of the backend of the car.

Big (tup) from me.

Reaction score
get a yozzasport, especially with the new price!!!

they are amazing....then don't be a wimp and get a decat!!! :wink:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
prospeed, orbisoud, janspeed, yozza - you can't go wrong with any of those. mliltek is the best of the dual back silencer type imo. But i'd go with a single rear back box design.

Reaction score
Ive had the Orbi and now Janspeed on the Trophy and although the Orb rocked for performance and sound, the Janspeed is also well made, well priced and (from what I've heard from other ppl) about the same decibel level as the OEM exhaust. Depends what you want really and how deep your pockets are.

Reaction score
ive got a milltek, good system and has a great sound although it can get a little boomy on the motorways........drives my girlfriend round the bend but i like it!

Reaction score
k-tec magnex is good. what 356 has. but for some reason it does not fit properly. keeps coming lose somewhere and blowing. :(

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Vish356 said:
k-tec magnex is good. what 356 has. but for some reason it does not fit properly. keeps coming lose somewhere and blowing. :(

Now that's not the most glowing of endorsements that i've ever heard :)

But more important where does it keep coming loose from?

amm

Reaction score
yozzasport one for me to.
i am just putting my money where my mouth is to :wink: as i have got one on order it should be with me this week fingers crossed

Reaction score
amm said:
yozzasport one for me to.
i am just putting my money where my mouth is to :wink: as i have got one on order it should be with me this week fingers crossed

you will love it :wink: :twisted:

S4M

Reaction score
Ive just had the miltek fitted and im not sure really

It looks alot better from the rear but its hard to notice any diffrence in sound really

Time for a decat me thinks :p

Reaction score
amm said:
cheers m8 have you got the road version or the race version ?

i thought the 182 version was only 1 version? It was the 172 exhaust that had 3 different versions!

g40steve said:
^^well we did advise you :lol:

From the time you turn the key you know it's a yozzasport :D

actually, I didn't...first time i started mine after fitting it was very quiet, and still is quiet at idol compared to friends 182's, but the first time you tease the throttle above 3k, then you know its a yozza :lol:

S4M

Reaction score
Has anyone got a video of a miltek decat