Reaction score
Hey folks...need sum advice i wanna take me badges off on the boot n door also the clio and renault on the boot..trophy gettin a proper good clean this year...any help on how to take them off

Reaction score
I assume you mean the badges on the door you mean the 2.0 16V "bullets"? If you do - they are on three clips, like so:

. *

Can be difficult to pull off without damaging the paint so be careful.

On the rear the Renault Sport are "stuck" on with tape. Again be careful when pulling them off to not damage the paint and not to snap letters off the badges. That is, if you want to re-apply them and not fit the new style RS badges.

The Clio badge is on two pins. I.e. there is two holes in the boot which pushed in to. Best way to remove is to open the boot and take off the trim to reveal the badge and pins and push/wiggle from the back.

On another note. If you're PC'ing the car instead of removing the bullets on the front, remove the whole side strip of plastic... They slide off. I hope you know what I mean.

I have significantly changed the rear of mine to be like this.... (Shows the new style rear badges)

P1010234.jpg

Reaction score
Forum doesn't resize the pics... ? Don't know why. Right click and view the URL for the badges.

Reaction score
great advice from Jamie =D>

another quick tip. for 'reanult and Sport' hair dryer and dental floss (tbh get the new style badge they look much nicer)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Didnt have much luck with the hairdryer tbh. I used hot (not boiling) water to melt the glue a bit.