Baby Seated Trophy - In Sale Manchester

Reaction score
Trophy in visitors parking bay in our works car park today (in Sale, Manchester - not for sale)

Reg no starts MM05 and as per title has a baby seat in the back.

I don't see another Trophy for weeks and then there's another in the works carpark......

Reaction score
It's back again today, but this time parked in the employees section just up the row from mine.

Guess it belongs to a new starter who doesn't use this web site....

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I think it was one of the Ollie's that used to have a Recaro baby seat 8)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i've got a Recaro Young sport in mine - although it's not currently residing in the T... black with a red detailing.... looks mint in the T lol.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Almost cool enough alone to get the accessory to go in it :)

Attachments

• 514fM6zLPvL__SL500_SY225_SX189_.jpg
    514fM6zLPvL__SL500_SY225_SX189_.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 166
Reaction score
nickc said:
Guess it belongs to a new starter who doesn't use this web site....
Hey Nick
I'm not a new starter and I do use this website! .......although I did only pick the car up last weekend. Had a blue mini cooper s before that for a couple of months and a blue black Corrado VR6 before that for a while longer. I'm always swapping my car but am hoping the Trophy will be one I'll want to hang on to. So far so good! I had a go in a friend's 172 cup and that convinced me though he persuaded me to go for a Trophy and am glad he did. I thought "someone's already got one of those at work" but thought you wouldn't mind toooo much

Based in Sale, and there most of the time. We should have a lunch time Trophy meet. :lol:

Cheers