Reaction score
Excellent little story, I had a very similar 'Grip limit awakening' experience a couple of months into ownership where i really thought I'd overstepped the mark. A trusty steed indeed.

Reaction score
funny enough i did on sunday, but that was more to do with me underestimating the depth of some standing water whilst bopping between the roundabouts of milton keynes. :evil:

Reaction score
That would be me then!

A big Hello to everyone here and many thanks for the kind words about my reports. (and also to Gareth who pointed me in the direction of this fantastic site via the comments page on Auto Journals)

It's a great community you have here and I look forward to joining in!

:p

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
hi and welcome. I repeat it was a good read, you've managed to sum up what all Trophy owners experience. Welll played :)

Reaction score
Thanks Cue!

My new (old) report is up now as well.

Clicky Link

End of year report next, I'm thinking of another run up to Scotland or maybe a meet with other Trophy owners in the North East area?

Reaction score
I'll be up in Scotland between Christmas and New Year... was thinking of going up to Braemar and Lecht etc, but I could do a trip to the borders as well if that's more convenient?

(and yes, I'm the CA from evo!)

Reaction score
I thought I reconised that user name :)

I'll let you know in the next day or so Clive mate as recent events mean I may not be at home from this sunday.

Reaction score
I feel like a right old pimp but my new Journal is up Click Link Mods: Hope you don’t mind that I mentioned this site!

(Yes, it’s the embarrassing mud story – I promise to try and keep the Kart cleaner!)

Auto-Journals has had a load of new cars added recently as well – the Clio section alone is getting quite big and there’s some good reads on there. (I really should get paid for advertising the site like this) ;)

Reaction score
Bunta said:
I feel like a right old pimp but my new Journal is up Click Link Mods: Hope you don’t mind that I mentioned this site!

(Yes, it’s the embarrassing mud story – I promise to try and keep the Kart cleaner!)

Auto-Journals has had a load of new cars added recently as well – the Clio section alone is getting quite big and there’s some good reads on there. (I really should get paid for advertising the site like this) ;)

it's a good plug for the site Bunta and might well generate some more interest in the site too :wink:

all good stuff :D

Reaction score
Nice one Bunta, a great read. You really must take more care of the little tomato, don't you know we put Brita water in ours and remove the stones from the tyre treads after every journey? :lol:

Look forward to hearing about your project, sounds great. Is Yu's Vette putting out what's it's supposed to yet after the Lingenfelter (<sp???!??) mods?