Reaction score
A suitable upgrade for the track orientated Trophy owner or just any road driver that wants the extra adjustability these dampers offer.

These are the Sportline II's not the cheaper sportline I's that most people fit, the main difference is the 45mm diameter front piston, enables more precise control over the piston damping than the smaller diameter versions, let alone the considerable increase in strength.

They cost £1550 from Kam and other sites without top mounts

Looking for £1300, as of Friday i will also be able to sort out delivery if required. will consider sensible offers

also included is a spare set of brand new rear springs too.

All brand new and never fitted, The pictured top mounts are not suitable for the clio, so i'll incude a set of Adjustable Ast top mounts too.

I can also help with fitting if you want to collect free of charge, luckily i have a 2 post lift in the garage so it would be straight forward.

Front%20Dampers.jpg

Rear%20Dampers%202.jpg

spare%20rear%20springs.jpg

Reaction score
Looks a serious bit of kit.

How does it compare with the Sachs?

Reaction score
Not sure on a direct comparison with the Sachs as these Ast's were never run on the car, but if i was needing to refurb my sachs dampers at a cost of close to £500, i'd rather sell the sachs for £300-400 unfurb'd and buy a set of these instead, the benefits are greater than with the fixed spring positioning of the sachs, as for the damping ability, i'm sure the Ast sportline II's are a good match if not better. Spring rates can be fitted to suit each persons requirements.

Chris

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
he's discontinued the project george... personal issues as always have got in the way of a damn good project.

Reaction score
Cue said:
he's discontinued the project george... personal issues as always have got in the way of a damn good project.

Thats a shame, it all looked so good!