Ashers' OEM+ BG Trophy Project

Reaction score
Great update and excellent work on the car as always. So happy you finally got the rear spoiler and the decals finish off what is a very very good car. Having seen the wheels in person they look amazing :cool:

RPC

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just read back though this thread. I love what you've done, and now a seriously well sorted 182. Enjoy it

Reaction score
This car is a dream! I own the same car with the same suspension over here in Germany.
The only thing I would change is the colour of the wheels. I would go For OEM or Silver.
I love this Alcantara dash strips. I think this is a new must have on my List!!

How do the Yokohamas perform on B roads and in the wet? Which top mounts are these?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Great update and excellent work on the car as always. So happy you finally got the rear spoiler and the decals finish off what is a very very good car. Having seen the wheels in person they look amazing :cool:

Thanks Andy :)

This car is a dream! I own the same car with the same suspension over here in Germany.
The only thing I would change is the colour of the wheels. I would go For OEM or Silver.
I love this Alcantara dash strips. I think this is a new must have on my List!!

How do the Yokohamas perform on B roads and in the wet? Which top mounts are these?

I did have a set of Turini's in Anthracite, and whilst very nice, they didn't stand out against black like they do against Capsicum. I was thinking about silver, but wanted to go with something completely different that I hadn't seen before. Am very happy with them, look much better in person, but I appreciate they might not be to everybody's liking.

AD08R's are excellent tyres, highly recommend them. They have quite a stiff sidewall which gives good feedback. Had them on a previous car of mine too, and this is why I bought them for the 182, because of how well they performed on my last car. Whilst any performance tyres will not perform perfectly in the rain, these are one of the better tyres I have tried in the rain. I never drive overly fast in the wet anyway, but these tyres do give me a fair amount of confidence in the wet, apart from standing water which I wouldn't expect any tyre to perform well in. In comparison, I had a set of Parada's once, and whilst good in the dry, were absolutely shocking in the wet! The AD08R's are so much better in comparison. I would say they are one of the better performing tyres I have had in the wet.

Top mounts are AST ones, camber and caster adjustable.

Ash

Reaction score
Trophy No.
So I said farewell to my absolute pride and joy today. Was really hard seeing it being driven off, it looked absolutely immense, have never seen it driven by anybody else before. But the new owner is a really nice chap, this is his 3rd Clio Sport, and I know he will look after it. He said he will be starting a project thread over on ClioSport himself so I look forward to his updates.

My last picture with my good lady, to bring an end to the most fantastic 6 months. Such an emotional day.

IMG_3441_zps6kopzhld.jpg