Reaction score
Have a really good look at it before you buy it and do lots of research because they sure didnt come from france with bonnet pins like a race car a sure sign it has been messed with hense the cheap price. Richard

Reaction score
Hi Richard, thank you for your input.

I have spoken to the dealer today and he said that the old owner had added the pins which i'm not a fan on so i would get a new bonnet sorted.

Reason he is selling it cheap was due to the mileage being at 68k but the car has full service history from main dealer and k-tec and just had the cambelt service done.

I'm hoping to pop down to see it over the weekend ( a nice 200 round trip) :)

Dee

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
oh yes, not an owner on here i think but if it has throttle bodies it'll fly..... engine wear ma be an issue later in life though so tread carefully.

Reaction score
Looks like a carbon fiber or 'effect' carbon fiber splitter fitted too. Not standard. The throttle bodies will make it very unique.

I'd phone them before the 200 mile trip to see if it still has the throttle bodies fitted or not. If they say no, and the slam panel is still missing, to have accommodated them in the past, I'd treat carefully.

Good luck.

Reaction score
Thank you for all you advise guys :D

I have had a long think about it and am going to pass on this one as a few worring issues have passed my mind and the bonnet pins would drive me nuts and would have to buy a new bonnet and not to mension what could go wrong like you have all said and my mate did too.

So i will still keep looking as i don't wanna jump into a disaster car from a perfectly good 182 (Even if its not my RS dream :lol:)