Reaction score
Is it just a case of pulling those black rubber clip thingys out? Can I re-use them?
Had a bit of a poke around but didn't try very hard to be honest, ended up cleaning up the suspension a bit, rest needs a clean though!

I had a small accident (70mph motorway accident) a few weeks ago and all i've done is scratch the arch and bumper a bit and push the top rear edge of the passenger side bumper in about 6mm. Think I can see how to pull it back inline but is there anything I should look for?

Decided to clean the drivers side suspension too, only to find that Renault have tightened the nuts up to about eleventy million lb ft! 70 odd kilos of bloke jumping on a torque wrench still won't shift them :roll: Words will be needed I feel :wink:

I've used the search function here and on Cliosport and can't find anything.

Thanks.

Reaction score
There are a few screws holding it on too (One on the bumper arch that you can see and 2 iirc underneath - these should be inside cutouts in the front splitter) Then as you said it's just a case os pulling/prying the clips/plugs out carefully.

Taken mind off quite a few times and never had them break on me.

Reaction score
Thanks, will look when I get time. Im not sure about the cutouts as I have the carbon splitter but they should be fairly easy to find. Was a bit worried about the clips breaking as I had to drive home tonight so i'll give it another go this week.

Reaction score
As Keith said there are a couple that run down the splitter too, hopefully whoever put your splitter on hasn't ignored them and screwed over them. There is also 2 on the front of the wheel arch too. Really easy job though. As you say, well worth a minute to wash over the suspension too, they look great when clean.

Reaction score
Finally did it today, had a massive battle with the clips and the arch liner but managed to not break anything! Looks alot better and while I was there I did clean the suspension, glad to say it all looks fine with very little marks or rust :) Rest of it needs a clean though.

Also spent a bit of time with the engine as I have an issue with corrosion and it looks better but not sure how to get rid of it for good.