Reaction score
Guy has really bad rep though (AP Developments). Be careful.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
aucky said:
Jamie said:
Guy has really bad rep though (AP Developments). Be careful.
I thought it was angelworks that loses peoples cars etc..?

I was talking to someone the other day about Ben and how it was a mystery that he had let his reputation fall so low. I sometimes had issues with some of his claims but he is/was a good mechanic/engineer.

Reaction score
If it was me I'd probably go with Craig at AP developments, he has been getting a slagging on CS but he had his garage broken into and loads of stuff stolen which meant he fell behind whilst he was waiting for the insurance company to pay out etc... he's been tinkering on with clios for a while now and upto recently had a great reputation. A few companies on CS who offer matched inlets actually have them done by Craig.

Reaction score
Sorry, haven't replied to this thread. On Williamsclio he has had alot of negative press. About 3 or 4 threads where people have said he has wasted alot of their time.

Some lad with an ITB clio seems to have had alot of money taken off for poor results. I'm sure there is another side to this but it's not the cleanest of issues.

There is another lad who wanted an engine rebuilding or some parts off him, and it took him a year. At this point it still wasn't complete.

Have a search on Williamsclio. Some of his threads/feedback have been removed so you can't see them all, but I'm not sure if I would trust him now. Maybe it may be different as it's only a simple job you're wanting doing. I'd just be aware as I'm sick of seeing people waste moeny.

Reaction score
I have some inlets done by ap and they are a quality , mine were for a 172 he sent the wrong ones but sent out the correct ones by return meaning I had 2 lots of inlets but didn't charge for them , hexwas however slow to refund the deposit but I put this down to being overworked as most small tuners seem to suffer from.
It's your cash at the end of the day.