Anyone thinking of selling their trophy?

Reaction score
Asking on behalf of my brother. If anyone is thinking of selling their trophy with low mileage, very good condition inside and out, plenty of history of all work carried out with belts, servicing and sach would help

thanks

Reaction score
Ah Mike I'm trying to I'd love him to buy it

Last edited:
Reaction score
229 - on pistonheads that mikey has flagged looks interesting. its not mega cheap or low mileage but somone who added a pms exhaust has a not run it on a cheap budget.

Last edited:

SoS

Reaction score
I would sell mine, 70k miles, MOT just done, but it does need the belts and a service. Would sell for 4K. Only thing not original is the stainless exhaust.

SoS

Reaction score
70k milers are going for 6k atm. 4k would be a very good price.

I wouldn't take any less, I think it will hold its value well. I have hardly used it this year, on SORN most of the year, taxed it for the MOT and if it doesn't go I will get all the work done and stick it back in the garage.

Reaction score
229 - on pistonheads that mikey has flagged looks interesting. its not mega cheap or low mileage but somone who added a pms exhaust has a not run it on a cheap budget.

I'd give the garage(where the belts have been done) in the advert a call if your thinking of buying this. I won't say anymore than that

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi

Considering selling my Trophy #380 as I'm travelling a lot and it doesn't get used much. It's pretty much standard bar a Ktec exhaust and all the silver bits have been replaced by real carbon bits inside and out (at the cost of £2500 by the previous owner). It looks classy not tacky in my opinion despite not being a huge fan of carbon.

Mileage is 64k, 4 owners (Need to double-check that), FSH with the last two services by Ktec costing £600 each - everything has been replaced as soon as needed and no expense has been spared! Tons of paperwork for everything! Dampers were done in 2013, cam belt, aux belt and dephaser were replaced in 2014. It has a full set of PS3 tyres.

It does have a small scuff to the rear bumper from scraping a low wall which I was going to get fixed, and a little curbing to a couple of wheels (bloody parents drove it and curbed it). Splitter is carbon and fine just a little stone-chipped.

If you want a low mileage Trophy that's mechanically perfect and cosmetically good, then this is the Trophy for you.

Looking for £6500, no less.

Let me know if you're interested.

Rob

Reaction score
Possibly selling mine. #69, only 3 owners from new, Full service history, Sachs dampers refurbished, belts changed, 91k miles, Scorpion Exhaust, good condition, £5250