Reaction score
I've been told by R-sport that the brake lines on my Trophy are already braided, however, a lot of people on here swear by Goodridge braided brake lines with good results. Is there anyone near Redhill or Croydon who's fitted these lines able to let me test them out so I can see the difference for myself?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
unless you've bought a car with aftermarket brake lines already on it, then the chances are they are not braided - Nik's the best person to ask on this but I'd say they aren't.

I've only heard good things about goodridge braided lines - this mod alone will improve brake feel and responce and will be a definate upgrade that mine's going to be going through.

Reaction score
Cue said:
unless you've bought a car with aftermarket brake lines already on it, then the chances are they are not braided - Nik's the best person to ask on this but I'd say they aren't.

I've only heard good things about goodridge braided lines - this mod alone will improve brake feel and responce and will be a definate upgrade that mine's going to be going through.

Maybe he meant that the lines were braided underneath the plastic tubing, but to a lesser standard compared Goodridge lines?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi if you click onto the garage section a few people have posted pics of the goodridge (7MAT) might give you a better idea. Also it's an interesting section that always makes me drool. :)

Reaction score
I doubt you'd would notice that much difference on a car with ABS, you'd probably get a better feel with a fluid change

Reaction score
donkey said:
I doubt you'd would notice that much difference on a car with ABS, you'd probably get a better feel with a fluid change

That's something worth thinking about...maybe racing dot 5.1?