anyone know about this?

Reaction score
any links for where it's for sale?

either it's not no1, or if it is it'll have been held back to 55 plates. however i thought all the early numbers were on an 05 plate

Reaction score
I'd say when looking at that its reads more like '1 of 500 made' or '1 of only 500 produced' rather than actually saying 'this car is Trophy number 001' - thats the way i'd read it anyway, though i guess its open to interpretation. It would also make more sense with it being a 55 plate.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
around the late hundereds it will be touch and go as they will have been reg'd around the date of the new reg (55)

Reaction score
i'd agree that they've missed off what number this car is, but saying that it's a limited run of 500 and this car is one of these.

i seem to remember another post in which a few people held back on registering their car so that it was a 55 plate.

I'm no 328 and mine was registered on the 30/09/05

Reaction score
I'm sure the seller means only 500 were made and this is 1 of them.

my car no is 57 and it's on a 55 plate, ordered and paid deposit in april, picked it up on my birthday september.

Reaction score
Its definitely not number 001. It's possible that number 001 might not even be registered yet. They have up to 3 years to register a new car, hence why that Clio Williams 1 thats always featured in mags, is registered on a P plate.

When it's registered or if it's already registered, the likelyhood is that it will start with HV, HT or HK, or something along those lines - as all the other Renault UK cars are.

Reaction score
Lee G said:
Its definitely not number 001. It's possible that number 001 might not even be registered yet. They have up to 3 years to register a new car, hence why that Clio Williams 1 thats always featured in mags, is registered on a P plate.

When it's registered or if it's already registered, the likelyhood is that it will start with HV, HT or HK, or something along those lines - as all the other Renault UK cars are.

the P reg one featured in magazines is no 002, as owned by Stromba. 001 is now owned by Renault