Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm trying to get hold of some EVO magazine articles. I'm looking for the M6 vs Trophy one and also the original 172 cup article (think it was the one that also featured the Focus RS etc??). I'm also interested in feature magazine reviews of the 182 (with cup pack of course).

Can anyone scan these articles and email them to me?? Alternatively I'm happy to purchase the magazine from you.

I have subscribed to EVO since the end of last year so if anyone wants a particular article let me know too, I can scan it and send it via email.

Cheers, Sam

Reaction score
do a search, there is a thread which contains all of the magazine articles, Steve Gunnis put a lot of them all together i think, it's quite a recent thread too but good luck searching his posts, he's a post whore :wink:

Reaction score
I'm sure I have these issues mate, I'll have a nose & if I have em I'll scan em in when I get a chance :wink:

Reaction score
I haven't got access to a scanner but I can send you the old magazine itself or photocopies of the article if you want?

Reaction score
Ok thanks. Which issue do you have marky-p? If SpaceMonkey can scan the articles and send them via email that would be brilliant.

Please PM me if you have scanned articles and I will give you my email address?

I've found the Trophy vs M6 article so now just wanting the EVO 172 cup article (issue #48 ) or 182 articles (issue #66 and #74)...

Day

Reaction score
Note:

Please refrain from posting scanned images from any publication please.
These will almost certainly be copyrighted material.

Many of the authors do read this forum and I don't think Cliotrophy could handle a lawsuit!

Reaction score
Hyb was selling these. To me. Too busy going out in the night and kicking the dampers off his rice rocket so he can justify to the wife about fitting a new set of Tein's me thinks. :lol:

Day - Will Hazza risk getting demoted to one star over copyright though? I think not. But seriously guys, keep the scans to PM's or e-mails, publishing on here will mean I have to put my moderator hat on and swear at you all in illegible type.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
just going off at a tangent but has anyone received there Evo yet - this months not the CotY one.... i thought it was due out last week????

hyb

Reaction score
Steve Gunnis said:
Hyb was selling these. To me. Too busy going out in the night and kicking the dampers off his rice rocket so he can justify to the wife about fitting a new set of Tein's me thinks. :lol:

Day - Will Hazza risk getting demoted to one star over copyright though? I think not. But seriously guys, keep the scans to PM's or e-mails, publishing on here will mean I have to put my moderator hat on and swear at you all in illegible type.

:D I've not forgotten, I WILL send these when I find them all :D

(I'm not married either ;) )

Reaction score
Cue said:
just going off at a tangent but has anyone received there Evo yet - this months not the CotY one.... i thought it was due out last week????

I didn't get eCOTY copy until mid November so I presume we'll be looking to receive on 15th'ish of this month. Can't wait it's a special issue...top 100, I hope you voted Cue :D

Reaction score
Received EVO this Morning. It's in at 15th place above Enzo and just below new M5. Sad thing is 205 GTI beat it by taking 13th place (I reckon this is just because 205 gti was the original hot hatch classic icon. It broke new ground as oppose to improving on what's already been done). I personally rate the trophy as a much better more driveable car.

Reaction score
richyboy123 said:
Anyone got a scan of when the trophy received car of the year?

I've got the edition where it trounced all the hot hatches, then they put it against all the exotics & it came 3rd.

It's in my draw at work.

Very handy when they tell me 'it's only a clio' (poke) (swear) :D