Anyone got the red Richbrook tax disc holder? Or alternative

Reaction score
Looking for a nice tax disc holder for my trophy, would like to get the red richbrook one with 'renaultsport' engraved (Loads on ebay) however i'm under the impression that it looks a bit pinkish due to the nature of the metal?

Anyone got one who could tell me if Is this the case? I'm a bit of a perfectionist and if it does look slightly pink then it would do my head in everytime it caught my eye (a lot I expect)

Alternatively anyone else got a good solution for a nice tax disc holder for the trophy??

Cheers,
Andy

Reaction score
I've got one like you described but in Black.

The Red is not true Red, more a pinky-red as you say, due to the fact that it is Anodised aluminium.

Also, i've found that due to the angle of the windscreen you can't actually read what it says on the back anyway if it is in the bottom corner of the screen (unless you are two feet tall)

:lol:

Reaction score
Drew196 said:
Magnetax - £2.99 from Halfords 8)

Yeah might just go down the simple route and get one of those, much easier than messing around with the bolts on the metal ones too.

Reaction score
Mine came with a Renault one with a card holder for the Renault assiat service. It was huge and horrible so I replaced it with a silver plastic one from Halfords that cost about 3 pence. It does the job perfectly and doesn't even notice which is great. Personally I think metal ones with 50 allen bolts and a mesh grille are a bit crass and unecessary, but each to their own.