BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ive been checking out the FCS pics over on Cliosport and cant find any Trophy pics. Did any Trophy owners show up or get some pics ?
:)

Reaction score
2 showed up.

A girl with dark brown hair.

One of the Trophy's had harnesses.

Were a couple more cars tagged on.... A 182 Cup in Inferno.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Only 2 Trophy's ! :shock:

Reaction score
I was there and so was 480bhp.com but he was on track all day.

I didn't get any pics as I was in the infield all morning then left at 1pm.

Ajr

Reaction score
It's a pretty bad show, and the tracktime is awful with all of the amateurs and wannabes on track. It is therefore no suprise that hardly any trophy owners went ;)

CMR

Reaction score
Speedline replacements probably, the caps dont fit on them

Reaction score
They looked the correct colour. I.e. not the Speedline anthracite but Renault as it matched the one next to it.

Ajr

Reaction score
luke 335 has no centre caps on his track wheels, could have been him.

And the renault anthracite turinis are the same colour as normal ones. i have a set of speedline chronos in anthracite and next to my trophy alloys they are identical.

Reaction score
Cue said:
the one with harnesses could have been jhlc, i think he was going. The girl may have been audrey...
not me mate, decided against it, would have gone if club was there for a natter, gonna do goodwood though, not been for a few years as clashed with moto gp but not this year!! :D

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ajr said:
It's a pretty bad show, and the tracktime is awful with all of the amateurs and wannabes on track. It is therefore no suprise that hardly any trophy owners went ;)

yeh that's what i found, to go for the track action is futile, it's more of a parade that anything as there's people out there who don't have foggiest idea of how to drive on track and the common courtesies etc re not racing, overtaking, letting people past who are quicker etc.

hence why I didn't go this time, i may do it again next year, when the bairn is old enough to like it as it's a good day out. But for track time it's pointless.

Reaction score
I was looking to get a few snaps, but i only saw one all day and that was on track.

Disappointing :?

Reaction score
The Trophys will be 5 years old next year - should try to get as much there as poss :wink:

Reaction score
Marky said:
I was looking to get a few snaps, but i only saw one all day and that was on track.

Disappointing :?

Don't tell me you missed that fine example being displayed on the ktec stand? :)

Reaction score
Its a bit late, but the trophy with harnesses was me and the dark brown hair girl was with me lol. Was dissapointed with the turnout was looking forward to meeting you all. Centercaps are being customized - dont like them and as said the renault ones dont fit