Reaction score
Got home, wife laughed, looked in mirror bright red!! :oops:
Big thanks to everyone i met, esp pacey spent most of day with you. :D
16 trophy's in one space looked good.
8 or 9 in line going round track!! :p
I now know why you all rave about these cars :twisted:

Reaction score
Me Too!
I assume you went to Donnington...........BUSY or what?
i had a wonder over to the tomato stand but screaming kids kept it short.....only problem now is that them V6's look damn good..........

Reaction score
red neck for me!

took me three and a half hours to get home :shock:
it's my own fault for laughing when hoolio said it took him four hours in the fog to get there.

nice to meet some of you today. c ya around...

Reaction score
Great day Steve, Took me 4.5 hours to get back to suffolk, 2.5 hours between the copse tunnel and the M1! I should have stayed for the parade. Heard you lot going over the top of me as i was queud up through the tunnel!

How many laps did the parade allow?

Reaction score
Not enough!

LOL.

Great weekend. Apart from the traffic management, or lack of it.

Red face too, made worse by Oakleys. Panda face tomorrow.

:oops:

Reaction score
Only took me maybe 40mins to get back :twisted:

Was a good day, lovely weather, didnt have a camera as i couldnt find it. Driving from that tunnel to the collectors area was an assault course!

On saturday a car was infront of me and loads behind me 1/4 way thru the tunnel and this car comes the opposite direction. So on comes the reversing lights of the guy infront of me and he is expecting me to reverse, as the other car is now right infront of this guy. What a joke, so we all reverse, luckily didnt curb my wheels on those slabs of concrete!

On sunday as i was driving to the collectors area about half way this bird walking by herself walked by my window and under a cough said sh*t car hehe
And did you see that ford fiesta with photo gear in the back blocking that pedestrian tunnel to the lorries on sunday??

Day

Reaction score
So tired, took over 3 and a half hours to come back.
Did stop off for a Caffine fix 1 hour from home before I disappeared into a ditch on the worlds most boring road, the A34 Oxford/Berkshire/Hampshire stretch..

Nice meeting a few of you :D
Bedtime now, goodnight (zzz)

Reaction score
Face not too red, getting out of track on Sunday was a bit of a 'mare though. After being stationary for an hour after final parade we gave up on the copse tunnel que and headed right, then just turned what ever way everyone else wasn't. Ended up heading north out of circuit towards Derby, instead of south! However at least moving on little country lanes with nobody else there :D. Joined A50 and then motored to M1, turn right no problem. Definatley will remember this for next year :idea: .

amm

Reaction score
grate two days my face is not that red at all this is due to audrey and her sun cream . :wink:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Silverstone i got burned and pealed, WS WE remeber to bring sun cream and got a slight tan on face and neck :D :D no reds patches for me thank god! 8) 8) 8)

Reaction score
Audrey 286 said:
amm said:
grate two days my face is not that red at all this is due to audrey and her sun cream . :wink:

It was sun factor 60 so I would be astonished if you'd burnt!
I'm all tanned, no red left on me. :D
Tell me about it still trying to get it off my face :lol: 8)