anybody got playstation home?

Reaction score
ive managed to download playstation home and its quite cool, you interact with other ps3 online users and can do all sorts of things like bowling and pool or buy new furniture for your apartment which you get. anyway if there any ps3 owners here that are online and have a user id name and have downloaded the playstation home let me know your id name and ill add you on my friends list and then meet on playstaion home and talk about trophies! not the ones you win. my id name is ben172 if you wanna add us

Reaction score
Installed it yesterday but it's disconnecting from the servers all the time :evil:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
haha my gamer ID is Trophy344

I couldn't connect at all to home today

Warhawk anyone :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Yeah - unable to connect to home since Friday, hopefully they get the server issues sorted soon.

I'm on COD5 too - dont reckon its as good as COD4 though.

Anybody played Resistance 2 (liked the 1st one online) or Little Big Planet?

Reaction score
the home does work just need more servers. if it says unable to connect then it has c 931 keep trying youll get on it , ive just been on bowling there.ill add all your names soon il put trophy onit so youll know and then we can play cod online and ressistance !

Reaction score
Cool Hand Luke said:
Yeah - unable to connect to home since Friday, hopefully they get the server issues sorted soon.

I'm on COD5 too - dont reckon its as good as COD4 though.

Anybody played Resistance 2 (liked the 1st one online) or Little Big Planet?

whats your id if you have cod we can hook up, i have ressistance 2 and cod4 and5 they have co op there too