Reaction score
...what I should price my current car at to get a quickish sale. Was going to try and sell it privately to get a few extra £££ :D , if not i'll tade it in.

Its a 2005 Clio 1.2 16V (Extreme 4) in silver with aircon, 14k miles on the clock, 1 owner and more or less as new - 2 years old at the end of march.

Oh, and where would be the best place to advertise - I figure autotrader :?

Any help much appreciated.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
autotrader and on Cliosport would be my starting place. Price wise, i dont know - search for similar models on autotrader, private ad ones should give you a good idea - then look at dealers and take the medium price. mileage, condition, age etc should be like for like.

Reaction score
I dont have a recent Glass's guide at hand but i am able to give you a rough idea from one thats a few months old if thats any use. I reckon trade bid would be around 4600-4800 max and their retail price would be 5600-5800 max. So somewhere in the middle of that might be a fair price for a private sale, as Cue says autotrader will give you a good idea of current prices also.

Maybe Steve at allvehicles could give you an up to date book price for your car? Take my figures as a guide because like i say this glass's guide is a couple of months out of date and i cant say whats happened to prices since then.