Reaction score
Just wondered if any trophy owners were girls as i am having to sell my baby (206cc) so i get this trophy which i no im on the wrong site to say it but dont even want it.lol.my fella wants it really!!

Reaction score
this means im cool if im only one lol

yeh old woman will count,
r they any good?
do u get noticed much in it none of my friends no what it is they are saying its just a clio!!!! excuse me how bloody rude!!!lol

Reaction score
They're great cars, and it's irrelavent what anyone else thinks about the trophy, they're all wrong.

There is audrey who is registered on here with a trophy, but I think she posts more over on RS forum.

Reaction score
r they any good though i havent even drove it im pickin it up sat!!! very excited

gutted not only girl to have one lol

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes they are That good, i've got got fed up with explaining that "no, it's not just a Clio"

Heard a little while back that mine was a "legend" around town, had to laugh.

Reaction score
quality
i didnt want it at first as i have to sell my 206cc for it quite soon
get the trophy on sat!!
hope i dont smash it up
any good round corners as i tend to crash going 2 fast round bends lol
are all trophies the same, like recaros and rubbish back seats??

Reaction score
All trophys were identical when new.

They're great round corners. I had a 206gti before the trophy and thought that could corner well, the trophy is a different league, it takes so much to unsettle it, and when it does happen its very good at letting you know what it's doing so you can correct it before you crash.

Reaction score
thanks4that!!!
thats cool as i thought this may have been a rubbish 1 as it has quite poor back seats but if they all the same laughin!!!

and re assure me it not just a clio

Reaction score
Type Clio Trophy into google or yahoo and read the reviews that it has got. It's certainly not just a clio according to them, even if it looks very much just like a clio.

Reaction score
i have read every review going on it, i only got my 206 3 months ago and now my bf found the trophy and wants it, im still really into my car and for a girl my car is cool.
im unsure,soon as i get in it im sure il love it, will let you all no

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
there a couple of female owners that i know of, a couple more were original owners that have since moved on.

biggest compliment a magazine or any publication has paid the trophy is Evo's, testing it against the BMW M6 as nothing else they compared it two came close to matching the driver involvement and fun.