Another misfire

Reaction score
Trophy No.
So, last month i had a misfire. Changed the pre cat lamda as per the scan. now its got a misfire on cycinder three. I'm going to go for coil pack and all plugs. just after advice where I should buy. Obviously best quality, cheapest price.

Reaction score
So, last month i had a misfire. Changed the pre cat lamda as per the scan. now its got a misfire on cycinder three. I'm going to go for coil pack and all plugs. just after advice where I should buy. Obviously best quality, cheapest price.

I would confirm exactly what the issue is before dropping cash on parts, mine suffered from a misfire on #3 so I changed plugs, leads and coil and then it turned out to be a perished o-ring on injector #3, worth 100% confirming IMO

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just trying to get it sorted asap. I'll go buy all the bits from euro car parts and then have a look, see what's knackered and return what I don't need to use. A lot of people are going straight for the injector option when I've asked over cliosport. are the injectors failing that common!?!?

Reaction score
Not really for me it was just the o-rings that had failed but for the price of the o-ring kit from Renault you might as well just get an injector from euros!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'll get all the bits so they're to hand if I need them and then I'll return what I dont need/use.

Reaction score
I had this problem. Started with coil pack, leads and a spark plug assuming I had everything covered but it was an injector.

Reaction score
Sounds like an injector failure. My car had the same problems.
It was an injector!

Reaction score
Likewise, injector fault on mine. Fresh set of OE injectors and new fuel rail o-rings sorted it out :up:

Popped new plugs, leads and coil pack in for good measure. Runs great now!!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It was indeed the injector. Tested the resistance. Serviceable injectors are around the 14 to 15 ohm resistance. The broken one was about 250m ohm. New plugs. Oil dropped. Pulls so well now