Reaction score
Sadly a change in work circumstances saw me part with the S2000 after a brief ownership... doubling the amount of miles I do and getting an offer too good to refuse on the Honda (selling for a good profit having done 5k miles :D ) has seen me pick up this :

xDSCF3154.jpg
xDSCF3142.jpg
DSCF3044X.jpg
DSCF3046X.jpg
DSCF3058X.jpg

Full John Cooper Works Body Kit, 18" John Cooper Alloy Wheels, Panoramic Glass Sunroof, Chilli Pack, Sound Pack, Chrome Pack, Visibility Pack, HiFi Speaker System, Heated Front Screen, Heated Washer Jets and Mirrors and 2009 Front Apron and Brake Air Intake plus a few other bits and pieces.

Probably not to everyones taste but i had a few things i wanted in a car and there wasn't much else out there that ticked the boxes for my budget - xenons, economical for the commute but fun at the weekends, something that would still catch the eye and something that would be worth more than 2p when i decide to sell. So it's doing 38mpg to and from work, has the grin factor for me (runflats are the only harsh bit ride wise on the back roads) and it gets plenty of attention... weirdly i have people talking to me about it at petrol stations which no other car i've owned has achieved!

Anyway, comments welcome!

Reaction score
Still living on a farm or just still taking the pics there? :wink:
Thought you had a Mini before... but maybe I am thinking of Hyb?
Wheels 1 or 2 inches too big maybe, otherwise it looks pretty good :)

Reaction score
haha... one of a handful of good photo locations i tend to go to :wink:

yeah think you are thinking of Hyb who did go the S2000 - Mini route as well.

Wheels are 18's... reckon i might try get a set of 17's if the price is right. It's fine on main roads, great round Milton Keynes, but notice it more on the back roads which are a good half of my commute

Reaction score
should have made it 3rd time lucky :p

Looks mint mate, Liking the plate aswell

Reaction score
Rudi said:

lol... the thought did cross my mind.... though the next Clio i want is a V6! How is 474 doing?

Plate was a spur of the moment auction purchase... i've resisted being dodgy and placing a screw at the bottom of the 1 though!

Reaction score
FunkyMunky said:
Rudi said:

lol... the thought did cross my mind.... though the next Clio i want is a V6! How is 474 doing?

Plate was a spur of the moment auction purchase... i've resisted being dodgy and placing a screw at the bottom of the 1 though!

lol,good move mate, i got a £30 fine for T23PHY

474 is minty fresh, still standard but i have quite a few bits i'll be adding in the coming months

Reaction score
what's wrong with T23PHY? No spacing? If so, that's outrageous compared to some plates you see!

Reaction score
marrow said:
what's wrong with T23PHY? No spacing? If so, that's outrageous compared to some plates you see!

It still had a space just not as big as the standard plate, plus a slightly different font. I was not a happy bunny , that was coupled with 3 points and a £60 speeding fine so it was a real kick in the balls. I got the standard "correct" T23 PHY reg on her now tho so nat had anymore trouble.