All prices Inc VAT

Aircon equipped 172/182 cambelt and aux belt change £293.75

Aircon equipped 172/182 cambelt and aux belt kit change £405.37

Clio 172 cup cambelt and aux belt change £264.38

Cup aux belt change £34.08

Aircon equipped aux belt change £64.6

Aircon equipped aux belt kit change £158.62

Oil & filter change, OE filter & shell helix ultra 5w/40 £43

76k service, cambelt, aux belt, spark plugs, oil filter, oil, air filter & pollen filter £391.75

76k service but with aux belt kit £503.37

36K service, aux belt, oil & filter, pollen filter £130

36K service but with aux belt kit £280

172/182 modified inlet manifold supplied and fitted (exchange basis, no mail order), £215.61

All oils disposed of professionally and recycled by a 3rd party.

The offer is only available for the period listed, however we are also offering the ability to hold a voucher. This allows you to make use of the special offer price and use the voucher up to 6 months later when you need the service.

To take advantage of all the offers during this period and to find out any additional information, please contact me direct on 07816518198, at the workshop 01480 860959 or via email ben@angel-works.co.uk

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
bump - to remind me to sort mine!.....

Good offer ben, anyone within 100 miles of you should be taking you up on this.

Top recommendation from me.

Reaction score
Another recommendation from me.

As per my emails last month I'll be having a service and the Aux belt done.

R2TR

Reaction score
Well that saved you a bunch of money then! lol

Just to clear up with anybody not understanding the voucher system.

The prices are only valid for the 4 week period, however if you purchase a voucher in full during said month you have 6 months in which to redeem the actual work. Thus allowing you pre-plan for furture services and save money in the process.

The earlier the better as I'm actually in the USA during the period listed and communication will be limited and payment acceptance will also be limited.

Reaction score
Ah thats a shame I was hoping to catch up on what you where working on, when are you back if you don't mind me asking and perhaps ill just purchase the voucher now.

R2TR

Reaction score
Apart from price, what is the difference between the just the aux belt change and the aux belt kit change, I'm nearing the 36k mile service, but due to the miles I do per month, I'd like to ge the voucher.

Thanks

Reaction score
Race2theredline said:
Ah thats a shame I was hoping to catch up on what you where working on, when are you back if you don't mind me asking and perhaps ill just purchase the voucher now.

R2TR

I'm meant to be away from the 17th oct to the 14th nov......i say 'meant' too because its all in the air at the moment and only a miricle will allow me to go. I'm most irritated as i've not been out the country or on holiday for almost 4 years.

If things work out, I'll be straight out the door with no warning lol.

If you want to purchase the voucher now and come when I am back then thats fine, i've been working on a few cool items......but i've slowed down a bit as all i did was spend my time trying new stuff and not actually getting any money making work done.

Reaction score
Jonc said:
Apart from price, what is the difference between the just the aux belt change and the aux belt kit change, I'm nearing the 36k mile service, but due to the miles I do per month, I'd like to ge the voucher.

Thanks

The difference is the 'kit' has a new tensioner assembly and idler pulley along with the new belt. This is sometimes needed if either items are seized or broken. On models which arent as old the kit isnt usually needed, however on latter 182's we've seen the occasional seized tensioner assembly. Best go for the aux belt change and if anything needs replacing come the service then just pay the additional cost, its unlikely to need it though.

Reaction score
Ben

Can you clarify when the service points are as mines 3 yrs old but only 15k miles.

If its 2 years or 12k miles mine will not be due aux belt then until next year, yes no ?

I assume cam belt is 5 year or 72k which ever comes 1st.

Thanks

Reaction score
3yrs 36k for me, leaving a belt for 5 whole years is a ridiculous thing to ask from them.....half a decade!

Especially when there is so much at risk in an attempt to save £100.

However, our offer of the aux belt change is so cheap that your basically paying what most would charge for a plain service.

And even if you dont need it until next year you have 6 months to use the voucher.

Reaction score
I rang Renault Oldham today who still say that the aux belt is 5 years and said if it went and damaged engine Renault would have to foot the bill?!

They wanted £300 for a 36k service and you need to sit down for the cam belt 72 k service ......£1040 :shock: Yes but that includes new anti freeze and brake fluids and you only need it doing once :lol: so I obviously booked there and then.

No wunder renault have such a bad reputation.

Reaction score
You know if a ren dealer has to fix a mashed potatoes engine then it'll never be right again.

Reaction score
BenR said:
Race2theredline said:

R2TR

I'm meant to be away from the 17th oct to the 14th nov......i say 'meant' too because its all in the air at the moment and only a miricle will allow me to go. I'm most irritated as i've not been out the country or on holiday for almost 4 years.

If things work out, I'll be straight out the door with no warning lol.

If you want to purchase the voucher now and come when I am back then thats fine, i've been working on a few cool items......but i've slowed down a bit as all i did was spend my time trying new stuff and not actually getting any money making work done.

Ben Will drop you a mail about coming down on the 31st.

R2TR

Reaction score
I had my Trophy serviced today by Ben using the voucher I paid for in Oct last year for the 36k service. A part for the "slight hiccup" at the start of the day, he did a top job. Even allowed me to roam around his workshop and allowed me to observe the work being carried. out. Was a bit disconcerting at first seeing the front of my pride and joy in bits with the engine jacked up for the aux belt change, but rest assured that everything was put back plus he even replaced a few plugs and clips that were missing or had fallen off. Had an interesting chat about some of the cars he's currently working on including a very nice Clio Cup with ITBs and Brembo 4 pots and large rotors, plus some interesting "projects" that many of you would find very interesting and a welcome addition to your Clio 1*2!! I'm gonna start saving!!!

Top bloke and very knowledgeable and definitely recommend his services.

Reaction score
Yes, he had the mock-up/template fitted to his 172. The design looks very intriguing and is a very tight fit. There was also something else that caught my interest, but won't say anymore than that. Don't want to steal Ben's thunder and all that.

Reaction score
I too experienced all of this 2 weeks ago. Fascinating chatting to ben and hearing about his various driving and business experiences. His track Clio is a serious looking piece of kit, equally, the fiesta zetec s is a wolf in sheep's clothing!

Reaction score
Jonc said:
Yes, he had the mock-up/template fitted to his 172. The design looks very intriguing and is a very tight fit. There was also something else that caught my interest, but won't say anymore than that. Don't want to steal Ben's thunder and all that.
Did he show you the exhaust he had done looked very trick but expensive?