Alpine IDA - X100 excellent condtion!!!!

Reaction score
I am selling my full ipod ready Alpine IDA -x100. It is in like new condition with no scratchs to the face of the stereo. I have owned this since around feb/march time. I had it professionaly installed so all the wires are a simple plug in fit (if you are using it in a clio)
Comes with an upgraded ipod lead for faster serach function. Charges ipod while listening too :)

Comes with everything like you bought it from a shop - Box, manuals, leads, bag to store the face of the stereo in when not in use.

I will get pics up when my camera is charged.

looking for £190 recorded delivery to you door :)

many thanks
Rich

Reaction score
Very sensible offers considered! as they seem to range from £160-200 on ebay

Reaction score
pm's replied too and here are the pics

DSC01343.gif
DSC01339.gif

^^^ that pic make the screen look poor quality (scratched) but I assure you its not!

Reaction score
Does this have an AUX cable to plug into the earphone hole on the iphone

Reaction score
No mate, it plugs into the bottom of the ipod/iphone etc.... Just like when you connect to computer/charger. You can see from this pic - this is how I had it set up, just ran the cable through the back of the glove box and left the ipod in there.
DSC01340.gif

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I bought my Girlfriend one of these for her birthday not long ago, it was the model down from this and its absolutely brilliant ! So good infact I will probably end up buying one to replace my existing Alpine CD Player. I just need an ipod first :) .

You plug your ipod in and away you go. You can scroll through the ipod menu's on the actual Head unit so you dont need to touch the ipod at all once plugged in. It charges the ipod too.

nby

Reaction score
good luck with the sale mate,

lastnight my mate showed me the exact same headunit and his is for sale, turns out he made a huge error in buying it as its ipod only and doesnt have a cd slot you should of seen his face when he took the front fascia off and there was a lack of cd slot :lol:

Reaction score
I would say thats the 'only' downside! but I thought most of the time I'm usually downloading music to my ipod/iphone, so why bother with cd's, plus they take up room in the car :lol: . I don't miss having a cd slot as you could easily buy a cd changer. But having all your music on a small ipod and you can search 1000's of songs/albums etc....its brilliant!

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind this going at the end of the month - so if anyone is waiting for payday etc...(like we all do :lol: ) I can 'hold' it uptil then

Reaction score
I have the same headunit ....what a unit goood luck matey !

Reaction score
I have had alot of people saying its an excellent stereo :lol:

Is the price about right to sell?? as a few people have offered around £120 for it?! I have seen them go for anything between £130-£200 on ebay. For the age of it it is lke new! I don't want tosell it for peanuts as then I might as wel keep it

nby

Reaction score
gib172 said:
I have had alot of people saying its an excellent stereo :lol:

Is the price about right to sell?? as a few people have offered around £120 for it?! I have seen them go for anything between £130-£200 on ebay. For the age of it it is lke new! I don't want tosell it for peanuts as then I might as wel keep it

I dont mean to pish on your fire but he got his for £90 on ebay and it is a full uk spec #-o

so i'd take the 120 mate!! :)

Reaction score
Theres hardly any on ebay! 2 I think at the min. Think there a wanted item! :)