Reaction score
Watch the final F1 qualifying session from Budapest today? Alonso - THE most unsporting 'sportsman' to ever pull on a pair of driving gloves? Discuss....... :evil:

Reaction score
I'll second that!!!

I just hope Lewis can pip him to the first corner tomorrow.

Alonso, he's turning into the new Schumacher, ie: cheating pr1ck!

Reaction score
Basically, Alonso and Hamilton came into the pits together for a set of tyres for the final qualifying effort, and Alonso waited in the pits for 10 seconds after getting his tyres to get the best track position, as a result Hamilton did not have enough time to get his tyres and get round in time to do a final qualifying lap!

Seen the developments this morning?!? Mclaren are saying it was Lewis' fault for not following the team strategy and allowing Alonso out first at the start of Q3!!!

Still the FIA have seen fit to punish Alonso by demoting him to 6th, and punishing Mclaren by not allowing them any Manufacturers points for this race.

I'm of the opinion that even if Lewis did disobey team orders to cause the two of them to be in the pits at the same time, then Alonso should have still left the pits to allow Lewis to put in a final qualifying lap, just sitting there so he did not compromise his own strategy is not on in my book, but does show how ruthless he is prepared to be!

Reaction score
I think its ridiculous that the the organisers are even getting involved in all this. It's a team issue and should be sorted out within the team.

Reaction score
I reckon it was a Maclaren PR trick to fuel this so called rivalry between Hamilton and Alonso.

Any one seen the AMG advert? With them racing?

Well thought out campaign if you ask me, also seems to be dragging the numbers back into F1 and getting people talking about it (especially on forums!).

Reaction score
Hamilton's a much better driver than Alonso and Alonso is sore about it as he's supposed to be the 'A' Driver. He's a right proper cunt. What a motherfucker.

Reaction score
I am nearly 100 per cent sure of this - correct if wrong!!

We would not have the Trophy if it was not for Alonso helping Renault win the Constructors championship?

P.S. I like Alonso and Hamilton it goods to have a rival. Saying that Hungarian Grand Prix was well boring.

Reaction score
Committed and enthusiastic 'works' engineers and mechanics tend to have ther own 'out of hours' get-togethers when they will tweak, refine and experiment in any way possible to better their product (many well known, extreme and much loved cars have been born in such a way). Nearing the end of its production run Renault needed something to shift sales of the 182 along without even more seriously discounting the price of the product. Thankfully the result turned out to be the best hot hatch ever built! :D