Reaction score
IMAG0037.jpg

just dug out a couple of the old williams es wheels/tyres. tyres are pe2s, and shot tbh. but the ride is sooo much nicer over the bumpy b roads round here.

only put the fronts on at the mo just for a trial run. but i think rather than getting new tyres for the original rims, il be getting some pe2s, or r888s for a set of refurbed willy rims when i get the chance.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Got to be black or anthracite though. And that's one hellava hill in the background there.

Reaction score
I think gold are ok on a Williams but really naff on a T. As H says, dark is the only way to go.

Reaction score
Got to be black or anthracite though. And that's one hellava hill in the background there.

Lol. That's only little round here mate. ;-). I live in the midst of valleys

I do quite like them in gold tbh. But I'm on the lookout for other rims.

Reaction score
I think they could look good in white on the 'T' ?

I'm with you on that, I've seen pics of a T with white Turinis and it looked rather nice, so much so that I'm tempted to get some white Pro Race 1.2s for the track.

keo

Reaction score
I like white wheels on red, hard work to keep clean though. The williams wheels look good as well

Reaction score
I'm thinking more along the lines of 2118s tbh. Maybe use them for road, and my Williams cup racer rims for track. Pe2s on the 2118s and rsr's for track.

Thoughts please

is1

Reaction score
I will likely be doing similar on the next tyre change - 195/50/15 PE2s on Turbines.
I think the classic motorsport look of the Turbines will suit the Trophy to a "T" (pardon the pun)!
Have you noticed a difference in turn in or steering feel?

Reaction score
There the vega's. Ph2 valver rims. I have a set of turbines and vega's too.. Both vega's and turbines need the centre caps to finish them off though really. IMHO

I might have a try out of them both and the cup Willy rims too over the weekend.

is1

Reaction score
There the vega's. Ph2 valver rims. I have a set of turbines and vega's too.. Both vega's and turbines need the centre caps to finish them off though really. IMHO

I might have a try out of them both and the cup Willy rims too over the weekend.

If you put the Trophy on Turbines, I'd appreciate it if you could send me a pic or post on here as I have a set I intend to use on the T at the next tyre change and would like to know what they look like on a T.

Thanks.

Reaction score
I will likely be doing similar on the next tyre change - 195/50/15 PE2s on Turbines.
I think the classic motorsport look of the Turbines will suit the Trophy to a "T" (pardon the pun)!
Have you noticed a difference in turn in or steering feel?

tbh mate iv only really done about 20 miles on them. the tyres are shot to say the least lol...1 is cracking on the sidewall, so didnt want to push it hard at all really. but the ride was a hell of a lot comfier over the appalling roads round here, wasnt as crashy if you will, as for turn in etc...again, with the tyres being so bad, i wasnt pushing hard enough to truly notice a difference..

IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

the lack of shoulders wont help tho either lol

Reaction score
If you put the Trophy on Turbines, I'd appreciate it if you could send me a pic or post on here as I have a set I intend to use on the T at the next tyre change and would like to know what they look like on a T.

Thanks.

will do mate. i might have a ride up to my other garage to get the rest of my wheels this weekend. theres a few other things i want to grab from there too. ;)

Reaction score
Ive got a set of these 15'' oz superleggeras ive had sitting in the garage for a while.They are very light !

They are straight with no kerb marks etc although need powdercoated.

Just dont know what to do with them and if i keep them what colour to get them done in.keep swaying towards a light gold.

Would be to have as a second set of alloys for the road and mayby track.

any opinions on colour ?

Reaction score
they're a blast from the past, about 5kg per rim iirc. lol.

i think they quite suit it the colour they are tbh mate.. maybe get a tyre on to see properly tho. its hard to tell with wheels i think unless the cars actually sat on them if you know what i mean.