Absolutely mint 27K mile DC2 ITR - £9000

Reaction score
Lovely car, but couldn't pay 9K for a UKDM.
If it were Milano I MIGHT think about it, but CW....I don't think I could part with that much money.

Would have to be JDM '98 Spec for me to consider it.

Reaction score
What are you saying?!? :wink:

I held out for a CW UKDM, only one to have IMO. Red and Black colours were just to broaden the appeal to people who don't know their racing heritage. :lol:

JDM ones aren't as good on UK roads or look as pretty (although I know you disagree with me here Lee). I do like the fact they have an extra 10PS and weigh slightly less though.

Reaction score
Steve said:
What are you saying?!? :wink:

I held out for a CW UKDM, only one to have IMO. Red and Black colours were just to broaden the appeal to people who don't know their racing heritage. :lol:

JDM ones aren't as good on UK roads or look as pretty (although I know you disagree with me here Lee). I do like the fact they have an extra 10PS and weigh slightly less though.

Nothing Steve :lol:
You know what I think of the Red H & the DC2's :wink:

I prefer JDM, but it's all personal taste.

I would put that up for discussion tbh.
ALL JDM Type R's are better imo to the UKDM offerings, regardless of model imo.

Reaction score
If someone really wanted one like this then they will buy it. But seems to me he is calculating the premium for low miles in thousands when it should be hundreds.

It's also a '98 car and not even a 2000. So he is asking about £3000 over 98 Glass's Retail money for the 27K.

Of course he's getting egged on by the forum posts LOL

Reaction score
artdealer said:
If someone really wanted one like this then they will buy it. But seems to me he is calculating the premium for low miles in thousands when it should be hundreds.

It's also a '98 car and not even a 2000. So he is asking about £3000 over 98 Glass's Retail money for the 27K.

Of course he's getting egged on by the forum posts LOL

Like you say Steve, I think the premium for this particular car is a bit steep.

It's '98 spec which makes a noticeable difference, but for cars like this I dont think Glass's Guide counts for much.

I think £8500 ono would be a more suitable starting point.

Reaction score
I know Lee and I think you're right, but I just love the UK ones and they're hardly compromised compared with the JDM Integras unlike the Civics! There's not much difference between them in fact.

Steve, I can see what you're saying and in some ways I would rather have a car that's tested itself on the road and not sat in a garage immobile for six months between services. It is in lovely condition though and undoubtedly has a few less stone chips because of it's low mileage.

I hear you're selling my car tomorrow Steve, good luck with the sale, I hope it's not too local, seeing it about will make me cry. :lol:

Reaction score
Steve said:
I know Lee and I think you're right, but I just love the UK ones and they're hardly compromised compared with the JDM Integras unlike the Civics! There's not much difference between them in fact.

Steve, I can see what you're saying and in some ways I would rather have a car that's tested itself on the road and not sat in a garage immobile for six months between services. It is in lovely condition though and undoubtedly has a few less stone chips because of it's low mileage.

I hear you're selling my car tomorrow Steve, good luck with the sale, I hope it's not too local, seeing it about will make me cry. :lol:

I'm with you on the appearance of the UKDM cars. I also think £8.5 would be wayy up there retail price, but maybe I would be tempted if i was just going to keep the car for yonks. As they say, there isn't a factory making '98 ITRs in that condition.