Reaction score
Cue said:
???? i thought we were covered for that as well.... that's a bit poo.

well i have a friend with a V6 that was crashed in France and recovered by the AA to the UK when he was involved in a crash; but when he phoned to get my car recovered for me after my accident they refused to come out - apparently there is an extra part of cover you need to take out (and pay for!)

Reaction score
The AA man said i was covered for the lot .

Reaction score
Not covered for accidents, or flat tyre, i was informed.
Good news, you can top this up to include it for £50 for three years.

Reaction score
Great so I've got AA cover with the car, my own AA roadside cover that I renewed just before booking a test drive in the Trophy (silly) and RAC cover that comes with my insurance cover. If I do break down I might call both to see who turns up first!

Reaction score
I've only ever had one accident, in France but brought the car back to Folkestone.
Never bothered with AA. I rang Renault Assistance, and they organised a towing truck to pick me up and drive me to Renault Leics. I was then dropped at a rental car place where some sort of shopping trolley with an engine was waiting for me.
All arranged by Renault Assistance. I'd never ring the AA directly.

2 years AA cover with the car.

Reaction score
Audrey 286 said:
I rang Renault Assistance, and they organised a towing truck to pick me up and drive me to Renault Leics. I was then dropped at a rental car place where some sort of shopping trolley with an engine was waiting for me.
All arranged by Renault Assistance.
I thought Renault Assistance coverage was throughout Europe.

Reaction score
True. Otherwise you probably had to stay in an hotel until they fixed you're car.

Very good that they brought you're car al the way to Leicester. One of the times I needed Renault Assistance they dropped my car at the closest Renault dealer and not my own dealer.