Reaction score
No, not thinking of selling mine...but searched on Autotrader over the weekend, and there are 8 Trophy's for sale this week, what gives? :?

I can't think of a worse time to get rid, spring brings the sun, grippy tarmac and dry night time driving, perfect Trophy conditions!

Reaction score
I spoke to a guy who owned a Trophy but did'nt want to register it here about this fact...
He's selling and says the best time is now based on his experiance's. The turn into the summer months are when you can make more money from a hot car than selling in winter.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
yeh, more people buy cars now than in Winter, from that perspective it's a good time to sell - also a good time to buy due to OliS' reasons....

Still I'd be keeping it...

Reaction score
Makes good sense, the same reason's why I don't want to sell could be the same reason's why people do want to sell, to upgrade to something better (M3, Elise etc) to enjoy the improving driving conditions.

I am so blinkered by the Trophy though, just can't see for the money how fast road driving could get any better...unless it's on two wheels! :twisted:

Reaction score
g40steve said:
My thoughts exactly, bikes are such fun to chase or have chase you :twisted:

Your not wrong there fella! Driving against bikes is great, having them pull away on the straights and then reeling them back in under the brakes and during cornering.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say that I am quicker than most of the bikes out there, I'm not, I just love trying to compete with them, and normally the reaction I get is that they love it to! :twisted: