Reaction score
Right guy's currently have two cars and a motorbike.

Thought i'd down size to just one car and my bike as i do around about 100 miles commute and enjoy riding more than driving.

So have looked at loads of cars lately, anyway found myself in a ford garage today looking at a 55 reg fiesta zetec s tdci for £10300 only to be approached by a sales muppet explained the situation that i can't really justify having two toy's and am considering dowm grading to said fiesta, he offers to get me a price on my clio which he says is in immaculate condition, so i accept

Oh how i laughed myself out of the showroom when he came back with an offer of £7500 for mine and some spiel about how "thats a good price cos he's had bids as low as £7000"

"So how does that sound?"

Sorrymate it really sounds as though a should drag you across your desk and slap some sense into you and your manager who says it's to be expected to make such a severe loss on a vehicle of that age!!!

OK then your £12000 fiesta has lost £170 in 18 months

Yet my mighty clio has gone from a list price of £15500 to £7500 in the same period. Less than half price!

Oh well think al just continue to have two cars and a bike.

Thanks for the whinge chaps.

Steve

Reaction score
LOL! And a diesel one too! You'd be checking the footwell to see if there was a brick under the loud pedal!

What other car of a similar age and price is even in the same league as the Trophy? Keep it Stevie, you know it makes sense.

Reaction score
i think we should knock this on the head or its going to get out of control ;)

P.S. He used incorrect spelling in another thread today - benifits instead of benefits

:p

Reaction score
Sell it private mate.

Do you live in the Broadway area of sunderland around Grindon? Think I saw you other day but I was in my mates Proton!

Reaction score
Nope live on the other side of the water, but get my V power hit from the shell garage at grindon!

Funnily enough though have seen a trophy over that way a few times my self.

Always flash each other (in a non sexual perverted way before every one starts) but other than that their quite rare around these parts.

Reaction score
It's ok, we're familiar with flashing in the non sexually perverted sense, lol :wink:

I get flashed by a lot of Clio Sports in general but don't often see Trophies, there's one I've seen a few times but they're not on the forum at all :(