Reaction score
All carbon on the car is real, splitter, fog light surrounds, with the washer blanks, diamonds, dashboard and steering wheel inserts all original items covered in real carbon, not film.

You may want to look at the other cars we (Emma & I) have;

1992 Lancia integrale EVO1 homolgation model, tubular manifold, 3" turbo back exhaust system, leather hi-back Recaro Speed seats from Limited Edition integrale Lagos EVO2, EVO2 MOMO Corse, 17" old style Compomotive TH2's which are pretty much copies of the original Speedline integrale wheels which were 15" EVo1 and 16" EVO2 17" tarmac Rally spec. Porsche 911 (993) Monoblock Brembo front callipers and Alfa Romeo 166 310mm disc's, up from original 282mm disc's and 4pot Lancia Brembo's non-monoblock. integrale Martini 6 quick-shift system and carbon fibre gear stick surround. The car looks OEM but for some subtle changes from within Lancia group of cars and options.

Fiat Seicento Abarth with a 1.4 16V 6 speed (Panda100HP) conversion running Emerald ECU, SuperSprint s/s manifold, our own design exhaust, which looks OEM running 113bhp up from the original 1.1L 8V 5speed with 54bhp. Punto GT Turbo front brake conversion 254mm 20mm vented disc's (original 240mm solid) much bigger callipers, rear Punto GT Turbo calliper/disc conversion running 240mm solid disc's from the front, original drums. OMP slim fittings reclining front seats, panda 100HP alloy pedal covers, apart from seats everything pretty much OEM.

Mitsubishi FTO GPvR 1 of only 350 made so has Torsen LSD, manual gearbox, no sound proofing and 2L V6 197bhp and weighs not much more than a Trophy with Cusco Zero2Zero height, front camber adjustable top mounts, and bump/rebound adjustable coil-over suspension that actually rides better than the very stiff standard GPvR stuff, a Clio wouldn't see which way it went in a straight line or on a track. Massive front brake conversion consisting of Mitsubishi GTO Twin-Turbo 4pot Satimoto "Mitsubishi" callipers, and Nissan 250Z 325mm discs, Goodridge s/s brake lines, original is single pot floating callipers with 275mm disc's. 17" Mitsubishi EVO5 GSR Enkei multispoke wheels, look like OZ SuperT's but have an odd number of spokes rather than even number.

We also have a track day Fiat Cinquecento very close to completion, which again runs a 1.4L 16V 6speed conversion from a Panda 100HP though this time running Canems ECU built to MSA standards in case we want to use it competitively as for its class it will be very quick. Custom made Quaiffe LSD, custom made quick shift system with gearstick next to steering wheel, custom made rear anti-roll bar (Cinqs and Seis have fully independent suspension) AVO height bump/rebound adjustable coil-overs front, AVO bump/rebound adjustable dampers and Eibach springs rear. Punto GT Turbo front and rear brake disc conversions etc etc the list goes on.

As for my Trophy, I will fit matched inlets, I will fit another exhaust system, I like look of the RS192, but want a system that can be matched to a CAT modification to run bigger outlet, like Mark Fish does. I am also keen to try the WhiteLine rear anti-roll bar as I have used Whiteline stuff in past on a Suzuki Ignis Sport front and rear, were very very good, and on rear of my Celica GT4 ST205, made a naturally safe understeery car so flat and planted on bends it was un-natural.

Although maybe a little uneeded for a road car, i'd love a LSD on the car, I think it would make it, the reason the FTO GPvR and things like Integra Type R's, EK9 Civic Type R's, and even JDM EP3 Type r's are so good I put down to the standard fit Torsen LSD, it makes the front of the car so good being able to get on the power earlier out of bends, feeling the car being dragged out of a corner is awesome, and even simple things like the snow in winter, the mechanical LSD constantly shifts power between the wheels meaning much more traction, the FTO bearly even wheel span in the snow, yet the Clio bearly moved.

There are other things that are cool, like the Mark Fish re-valved rear adjustable Koni's, Mark Fish springs make the car sit nice and I hear without being detrimental to the ride quality.

Oh and even though I have Brembo Max discs and Pagid pads, you may see a pattern on the cars we have, bigger brakes.! I'd love a set of nice Brembos, or even Wilwoods as had them on the FTO before going bigger Mitsubishi. As I don't care what anyone says about overkill, you can't ever have brakes that are too good, plus they look brilliant, considering the 4pot Brembo's that came off my integrale has 282mm discs and sat inside 15" wheels as standard, I don't need to go any bigger really on disc, just some nice radial mount calipers and a custom bracket and jobs a good un.

I doubt I will ever track the Trophy, its my every day runner and have a car to fulfil my trackday and maybe competition needs.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Okay I do like my C/F but as a few have said I think you can go a little too far.
Side bullets-should definately be kept silver
Reno diamonds- I like the one on the front but not the back :?
Washer covers- These should be kept black not red but c/f? dunno
Fog light surrounds-Yeah just about.
Splitter- goes without saying.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I think standard is 100% better. Font on front plate is illegal and rather naff.

Reaction score
The front plate is standard uk font the plate is just smaller as there is no legal requirment on plate size hence you can have those big ones to fill the space on things like Rover 75 boots etc The line of the grill is straight now & unbroken as the person who designed the front bumper intended.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Okay I do like my C/F but as a few have said I think you can go a little too far.
Side bullets-should definately be kept silver
Reno diamonds- I like the one on the front but not the back :?
Washer covers- These should be kept black not red but c/f? dunno
Fog light surrounds-Yeah just about.
Splitter- goes without saying.
Nowt wrong with Red washer jet covers :wink: You will be surprised how many prefer it.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Those are just my personal preferences, its not the law, well actually :) people can do what they like to their cars but you can't expect everyone to like and opinions were invited here.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
salem said:
I wouldnt mind getting some for SharkyUK (hope he doesnt read this)

I didn't see a thing - honest boss. :lol:

j333evo said:
Although maybe a little uneeded for a road car, i'd love a LSD on the car, I think it would make it, the reason the FTO GPvR and things like Integra Type R's, EK9 Civic Type R's, and even JDM EP3 Type r's are so good I put down to the standard fit Torsen LSD, it makes the front of the car so good being able to get on the power earlier out of bends, feeling the car being dragged out of a corner is awesome, and even simple things like the snow in winter, the mechanical LSD constantly shifts power between the wheels meaning much more traction, the FTO bearly even wheel span in the snow, yet the Clio bearly moved.

Interesting... I'm very much thinking about getting an LSD fitted to my Trophy in all truth. It transformed my partner's car (Type-R) and, considering the type driving we do and how/where we use it, I think it would make for a great mod.

j333evo said:
As I don't care what anyone says about overkill, you can't ever have brakes that are too good, plus they look brilliant, considering the 4pot Brembo's that came off my integrale has 282mm discs and sat inside 15" wheels as standard, I don't need to go any bigger really on disc, just some nice radial mount calipers and a custom bracket and jobs a good un.

Interesting... (again)... :lol: I very much like the looks of the AP Racing kit and would like to see if I can get a set of those big boys for the Trophy.

Reaction score
lovely motor top job i like everything whats been done but the side bits on the doors is not to my liking

Reaction score
Just ordered some of the cf washer jet blanks as my trophy came with silver ones!! how did you get the old ones off? is it poss without breaking them?!!

Reaction score
Emma said:
Just ordered some of the cf washer jet blanks as my trophy came with silver ones!! how did you get the old ones off? is it poss without breaking them?!!

The only way to remove the blanks is to remove the bumper as the are bolted on from behind.

PS mine are now body coloured which I prefer, everything else is still carbon as are my whole wing mirror bases.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Fair play to ya! (tup)

Must have taken a fair amount of time to get all those parts made up in C/F?

I love the carbon splitter, and considering the price of a standard plastic one, I think that it's a no brainer to replace them with the C/F version.

I can completely understand your reasons for keeping the same font all around the car, it's neat and stops the car from looking like a hotch potch of designs. If you could get it done, would you consider it in the chrome manufacturer style of raised lettering? Might that look more at home on the boot? :-k

All of the other parts combined, are a bit too much for me though, I believe subtlety is the name of the game. (He says with a Yozzasport exhaust! :lol: )

Any word on the Trophy Hero t-shirts?

Reaction score
The Trophy sticker with the number underneath it on the right side looks good, but the RS Clio sticker just doesn't work, i would rather have the reno sport badge of a 197 boot lid