Reaction score
Hill Power Inlet Bend - Think this was about £60 new. Will deliver it for £30
HillPowerBend.gif

Janspeed Cat-back Stainless Steel System AND Decat
Zorst-1.jpg

Brand new the Exhaust alone is £346 : http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1264

Plus the price of the Decat pipe, will take the lot over £400.

Will sell for £220, collection preferred but I can get a price from a courier if needed

Cheers

Reaction score
No, not selling up, just putting my standard bits back on so I can cash in on them.

Got a nice little project about to kick off, so I'm gonna put my money into that

Trophy is almost perfect in standard form anyway. Only mods I'm keeping are the wiper stalk and the prive plate :)

Oh, and once the brakes are shot, they'll be getting upgraded aswell

Reaction score
Yeah I may well do, I'm just gathering parts together at the minute - probably get cracking with it over the winter

Reaction score
This is very freaky, just after posting this up the other day, Renault rang me and asked if they could buy the car back off me

Going down this afternoon to see what feeble offer the lay on the table :lol:

Was only in there last month and they offered me £6k for it! Needless to say once I'd got up off the floor I left pretty sharpish

Reaction score
Trophy No.
DaveTrophy said:
This is very freaky, just after posting this up the other day, Renault rang me and asked if they could buy the car back off me

Going down this afternoon to see what feeble offer the lay on the table :lol:

Was only in there last month and they offered me £6k for it! Needless to say once I'd got up off the floor I left pretty sharpish

Worth a laugh at least, though with the way prices are at the moment "that joke ain't funny anymore"

Reaction score
find out how much P&P is to belfast for us would u please.