Reaction score
Wasn't there a thread on here once whereby somebody gave themself like 80 stars for a laugh? Think it might have been the owner but not sure. Looked funny.

Reaction score
polarbert said:
Wasn't there a thread on here once whereby somebody gave themself like 80 stars for a laugh? Think it might have been the owner but not sure. Looked funny.

not sure if that was Steve :?:

Reaction score
Nope it was Day, and it was an avatar underneath the rank, but I nicked it and consequently got a new avatar saying AVATAR THIEF, which I found very amusing and kept for a while. Maybe while Day's away i should get my own back by inventing a new rank 'Non-Trophy Owner Moderator' and give him three stars. Or I could just get a life!

Day

Reaction score
4 stars are reserved for Moderators and Event Organisers at present only.

Any changes should come from or be approved by the site Administrator = Nik

:wink:

Reaction score
oliie said:
Day said:
Event Organisers

??? Who's that?!

SteveC at present is the Events Organiser. :lol:

Sorry Oliie and Nik, thought it would be a good idea at the time, but it was a joke really because OliS was saying how much he'd love to have four stars. :oops:

Giving Steve a new rank and three stars was not a joke though, Gareth and I believed he deserved the recognition and it doesn't interfere with the moderator/organiser ranks. He is a Trophy owner most of the time anyway!

Reaction score
Gutted...at least I was a super Trophy owner for a couple of days!

When are you two (Nik/Day) away again so the new mods can play havoc with the forum again! :p :wink: