Reaction score
Sorry guys. if someone could delete my New Trophy msg would be grateful. like i said am new to the site.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :)
I'm sure one of the mods can do some housekeeping for ya :wink:

Reaction score
i know i bought the thing from scotland before i'd even seen it and bought it without knowing the number either, so when it turned up in mint condition and number 498 i was well chuffed. :D

Reaction score
I know where you are coming from, I bought mine brand new without having seen or driven one, just didn't want to miss out! Didn't get a number as cool as your's though! :lol:

How you getting on with it?

Reaction score
Hi and welcome hope u enjoy ur trophy as much as i enjoy mine!

i never test drove mine either got a run in a 182 cup was very impressed, looked at the pictures the dealer had of the trophy then said ill have it! i tried to get number 1, number 182 or number 500 but was told that they had already been taken so i got the 2 fat ladies instead!

Reaction score
Lovin it, learnin to drive it more and more each mile. i'm stuck in the middle at the mo between wantin to push it hard but not wantin to lose the back end and fling it into a ditch. Only thing that i'm worrid bout is the fact that it'll take so much s**t and then 1 day get all upset and just snap into a pshyco killer!!! lol

Reaction score
R( )YLE said:
Lovin it, learnin to drive it more and more each mile. i'm stuck in the middle at the mo between wantin to push it hard but not wantin to lose the back end and fling it into a ditch. Only thing that i'm worrid bout is the fact that it'll take so much s**t and then 1 day get all upset and just snap into a pshyco killer!!! lol

Don't die because I'll feel really guilty, but it takes a lot to get get the back twitchy on a public road unless you're throwing it into corners like a maniac with the ESP off, only thing I've found is it gets a bit jittery under very heavy braking but it doesn't get out of shape just feels a bit weird...

If you want to know what losing the back end is, back off the throttle mid-corner in a 205 GTI, it suddenly thinks it's an 80's 911!