#449 off to pastures new

Reaction score
That's it - my period of Trophy ownership has ended today. I have owned the car 7 yrs and in that time prepared it to outstanding condition but only done 1800miles in it. Its gone to a new owner who I know will get full enjoyment from it and hopefully get a few more miles on it than Ive done. Im sure he will show himself on here presently.
I always took the view that I would only sell the car to the right buyer who would find me rather than going through the pains of promoting a sale and things have worked out exactly so.

Its been an interesting 7 yrs on here, particularly watching new owners come along and seeing the work done by all to improve and sustain the limited number of cars out there. I have sold the car with complete confidence that the new owner will be able to appreciate it with minimal spend beyond routine care.

I have a few spares which I will get round to digging out and selling but aside from that a big thanks to all of you for your company on here.

717EAE39-9DB2-483E-BCE9-C3305E7ECC62.JPG

Reaction score
No way, I thought this day would never come but glad it has gone to a new person who will have the same dedication and determination to look after it as well as you did

so what’s next ? V6 clio??😂😂

Reaction score
No way, I thought this day would never come but glad it has gone to a new person who will have the same dedication and determination to look after it as well as you did

so what’s next ? V6 clio??😂😂

Thanks Peter. I thought long and hard about it, Ive enjoyed ownership but did lose interest in driving it over the years and couldn’t see me regaining the enthusiasm to rattle around the lanes in it. It will make a lovely car for the new owner

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Must have been a sad day seeing it drive off having cherished it for seven years - however I’m sure you will still get some enjoyment when the new owner posts it’s new adventures on the site.

Good luck Nick

Reaction score
Do you need a clio trophy to stay on the forum......

Always sad to see a car that you have loved drive off. What are you replacing it with?

im on car no 138 since I started driving back in 1976 so I stopped getting attached quite a few cars back 🤣.
I’ve still got my Elise and Golf TCR in the garage as well as a few motorcycles so I’ve got plenty to keep me busy.
I’m going to put a few bits I’m wanting to sell on here when I get round to it so I will be lurking